Yama no Susume - Vol. 9 Ch. 64 - What Are Snowshoes?

Dex-chan lover
Does this manga have a live action adaptation? I feel like this could be a great project and make even more money from advertising tourism and equipment than the Yuru Camp anime.

Fed-Kun's army
Does this manga have a live action adaptation? I feel like this could be a great project and make even more money from advertising tourism and equipment than the Yuru Camp anime.
I looked it up but I couldn't find anything, though I didn't look for very long. I wonder if anyone has thought about making this into a live action series or if they're busy or not interested in doing it?

Dex-chan lover
I looked it up but I couldn't find anything, though I didn't look for very long. I wonder if anyone has thought about making this into a live action series or if they're busy or not interested in doing it?
I don't know, I've only heard that anime adaptation are known for being used by animators and directors to showcase their talents and experiment with staging. For example, one of the episodes from the season before last was one big love letter to Naoko Yamada.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know, I've only heard that anime adaptation are known for being used by animators and directors to showcase their talents and experiment with staging. For example, one of the episodes from the season before last was one big love letter to Naoko Yamada.
I'm not really familiar with a lot of Japanese people, but I know Laid-Back Camp had a live action series, though I haven't watched it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread