Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Ch. 77 - I trust him, so it's fine

Dex-chan lover
:/ giving that kind of a nickname to the only poc character in the entire cast is really not ok.

Double-page supporter
About the last page: wow, it’s really weird seeing how Yamada was drawn in the beginning. O.O

:/ giving that kind of a nickname to the only poc character in the entire cast is really not ok.
He’s POC?! I thought he was just tanned. Y’know, like many other characters in the animanga verse.
But I also found it weird just because I don’t like that type of nickname no matter what.

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea why he didn't tell her about the headphone getting back. This series has been so good and this arc is playing out like absolute garbage.

Double-page supporter
With that little amount of information she had, no wonder she feels complicated

I'm going to take that this comment is from ignorance. Just because someone is tann doesn't mean they are a poc. It only means that he's japanese with a tann/from the tropical south part of japan.
It just rubbs me the wrong way when (mostly) americans see a tann person in manga/anime and they automatically lable them poc when technically everyone in manga/anime already are poc cuz they japanese.

Users who are viewing this thread