Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Let's hear what you have to say

Group Leader
A man needs answer.... is that a crossdressing girl in a suit and tie... or an actual creep.

Dex-chan lover
The dude was sure awkward/weird, but he meant well... I guess. He needs to learn more socializing (not that I'm the one to talk...)
This is why I don't give my passwords to my siblings :v

Dex-chan lover
Runa can eat shit. I know that we'll get the typical "It's okay, I forgive you!" after runa says some stupid sob story, but I really wish they would kick her out to get a taste of her own medicine.

Aggregator gang
I'm surprised Glasses managed to get this far in life while being an unintentional creep

Dex-chan lover
Guess it will be the usual "I'm a tsundere so every horrible thing I did and all my previous shitty behavior will be forgiven when I'll do one cute thing..." 😒

Double-page supporter
Don’t chase after that dumb kid pls no more i don’t ffffing care how good friends they will be just ffffing focus on the main chracters and their development ffck that kid, what next Rona will set her up to jump from the roof of the building and she will try but LUCKILY the ground won’t be a creep so she will survive and Rona will be forgiven?

Honestly Runa is lucky that guy wasn't a rapist or something worse. Like it's no excuse to do that shit to people no matter what. Smh.

Don't chase after her akane! She can go eat shit with her so-called-tsundere or whatever. So annoying

Aww Kamota and the other guild mates are so precious.

Runa though...i hope she gets better

Users who are viewing this thread