Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Do you want to feel at ease?

Dex-chan lover
You gotta work on those communication skills, Yamada boy.

It's nice to see no drama arose from her ex's visit. He's not really a bad guy. He just fell out of love. I do hope that his feelings are just general concern for her well-being and won't lead to wanting to get back together again. Now that would spell drama.

When the douche ex shows up trying to slide back into those DMs but the Chad new guy answers the door like 'New BF, who dis?'

Fed-Kun's army
you know, it's nice to see that the ex isn't a douche. well, maybe he is kinda thoughtless here and there but he isn't a bad person.

Not worried about him feeling jealous and wanting to go back to Akane. We all know that if he tried to switch relationships with someone it would be trying to get with Yamada.

Dex-chan lover
Hold on, he asked her to return items to their shared game storage upon breakup but didn’t return bento boxes till now because he’d feel guilty if he didn’t. Yeah, bye. At least he realized seeing her would only benefit him at this point.

The ex isn't a bad person and I like that the Manga is realistic in that sometimes ppl aren't complete assholes if they break up with you. Maybe you both were just incompatible and it didn't work out. At least he broke it off honestly before he started going out with the other chick cause he caught feels for someone else.

I like that the ex wasn't bad or anything. Idk somehow that's what I see in real life so I kind of felt relief?

Users who are viewing this thread