Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 45

Thank you for translating!!!
my god another hottie but i am loyal yamada, that is tru 🤣

im so used to characters falling out in relationship because of misunderstandings im so scared for yamada and akane, no too much angst pls 🥲

I bet that last guy is the brother of the new part timer. And the person who kept calling the part timer guy is his brother's girlfriend calling to rant. The part timer used to be in the same guild as his brother's girlfriend and left because he's in love with her. And he had fallen in love with her in the game before finding out his brother is actually dating her.
What do you guys think? Have I been reading too much generic shoujo mangas? 😅🤣😂

@madra_b

That's probably the plot to a T, it's honestly kind of scary how on point that whole description sounds.

"I've seen him somewhere before" yeah, in the mirror? 🤣 I really thought he looked just like Yamada with long hair!

@madra_b brilliant! Add to that-- he was in the guild with the brother's gf AND the brother. They all met playing together, but part-timer liked her first.

Aggregator gang
They look so similar, cloud he be Yamada's doppelganger or brother? And what Hegesawa planning if he is planning something?

Spoiler about that girl who was fighting with her boyfriend
she’s actually Yuinyan, mc finds out and mc, yamada, and yuinyan girl will meet outside in a store. While mc is getting drinks, yamada and yuinyan girl are left alone. Yuinyan girl proceeds to hold Yamada’s thigh. Yamada gets kind of irked and leaves to go to mc. I’m not sure what they talked about but I was fuming the entire time I read that chapter

From the makers of "Theres A Lot Of Wrong Bleach Fan Theories Based Solely on The Fact Characters Look The Same" and "I Can't Pick Best Girl From Yamada and The Seven Witch's Because all Seven Witches Look Like Shiraishi With A Different Wig" and "I Confused the Entire Plot of Attack on Titan Because I thought Erwin Was Talking to His Twin That One Time"

now present

"I Can't Believe It's Not Yamadas Brother?!"

A lot of bubble texts are extremely hard to read on phone... They're too small ;-; please try to be mindful of mobile users while ts-ing...

Fed-Kun's army
Dude complains about girls cant stop bothering him while trying to destroy a relationship, fuck ooooooofff.. lemme guess, next youre gonna pullout your shitty sad background to justify your behaviour

@Aurorastar I think the font size looks pretty like this. You can enlarge it with your phone. Many other users are using desktop to read so how about mobile users being mindful of desktop users too ? (Btw I'm a mobile reader as well, I found no problem with it).
If the font size is too big, the page structure will look ugly.
Manhwa probably would be more suitable to your reading habit, every panel and text is super big there.

Users who are viewing this thread