Yamaguchi Tsubasa Tanpenshuu: Nude Model - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Onnanoko

Dex-chan lover
She saved him from butt rape, but bigger chest isn't his type, so he let his friend that gets off to his voice to date her?
:/

Dex-chan lover
She saved him from butt rape, but bigger chest isn't his type, so he let his friend that gets off to his voice to date her?
:/
From what I understand her isn't even attracted to women really. His friend who got off on his voice is an actually decent person who stops him when he goes to far, he's the only one who did, plus he seems to be into her from the start. I don't think she likes him like that or he her, just that they saw similarities in each other

Contributor
  • Pg. 18 A girl who seems to be Asahina appears to be half-naked in the sensei's car
  • Pg. 40 "I just wanted to be saved"
  • Pg. 41 He said she smells like the inside of the car (or rather the inside of the car smells like her)
  • Pg. 44 due to Japanese culture prioritizing saving face, her family got the case to not be made public
Shit, this girl is a victim too. I was afraid of this. And unlike him there was nobody to save her when she was in the rapist teacher's crosshairs. She's got a lot of courage for even taking this chance to free herself from the abuse by getting evidence of her abuser in the act with someone else.

I hope that piece of shit teacher went to prison and was not merely fired or reassigned to some other school.

:fml:

Users who are viewing this thread