Yamu ni Yamarenu! ~Tensei Kenja no Heion(?) na Nichijou~

Dex-chan lover
Better than his last work in terms of start because the ending of the last work sucked, Though it seemed that the author likes Yandere Chicks in this work and the last one. ITs not the worst choice but yeah...

Fed-Kun's army
Well we have a Isekai with reverse isekai at same time. Interesting
but its an obvious fake harem manga

Dex-chan lover
all girl probably goin to hell cus pursuing gremory . after MC died and his soul taken because of contract

Dex-chan lover
A yandere for you, and a yandere for you, and you get a yandere. Screw it.
Everyone gets a yandere. enjoy.

Double-page supporter
1) Yandere are popular once more? The worst times are upon us.
2) The Hebrew at the start is 100% bullshit. I'll just say it, if anyone needs some help with Hebrew PM me.
3) Looks dumb. will see if it gets good...

The art is great and unique, but goddamn it in this first chapter there is so much going on it's so scuffed i'm trying not to judge the first chapter but like the pacing is really off.

Like at the start he was a high schooler and then suddenly he summoned a demon and uh oh plot twist her sister is actually a yandere and stabbed him then suddenly cut into a new world and new character trying to have MC all for herself.

like give me room to breath yo😭 we don't even know how you live your life after reincarnated and the fact that you have been living there for 17 years, i mean like if you're living there for that long you're gonna have some sort of attachment or something.

But i don't know😭😭😭😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
oh boy another isekai with yandere chicks? bet, i'll stick around to see what tomfuckery will occur

Is that... ironmouse? Not that I'm complaining, but I wonder if the other yandere waifus are homages as well.

Aggregator gang
Let's get this straight. The author's earliest work listed on Mangadex, Goodbye! Isekai Tensei, had one big yandere. Then their next work, Teihen Ryoushu no Kanchigai Eiyuutan, while an adaptation of a written work had some girls who are yandere. This one's an original work that's gone off the deep end where everyone except one of the girls are pretty much confirmed yandere by chapter 2.

My question is this: Were they a terminal yandere fetishist from the beginning or did the second manga open a can of worms which were better left closed?

guys could i get recomendation about romcoms like this one where the mc only attracts yanderes? i find the whole situation is funny specially when the mc tries to de-scalate the conflicts.

Users who are viewing this thread