Yandere Kanojo combined version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double-page supporter
There's a completed series called Yandere Kanojo that I love (yandere comes from "yankee", as in delinquent, not from the stalker type of yandere; it's a very sweet romcom 4koma). The problem with the series is that it was released in two versions, a magazine version and an online version, and the only way of reading it that makes sense involves alternating back and forth between both versions, which makes it hard to recommend to people. Right now, on mangadex, the two versions are counted as two different series (here and here). There are some other sites that have the chapters combined in the correct reading order (bato.to is one example). I was wondering if somebody could do the same on mangadex. I could do it if needed, though I don't know if there are rules about reposting chapters in a new collection, or if there would be an easier way to do it that wouldn't involve just downloading and reuploading the chapters.

Dex-chan lover
There's a completed series called Yandere Kanojo that I love (yandere comes from "yankee", as in delinquent, not from the stalker type of yandere; it's a very sweet romcom 4koma). The problem with the series is that it was released in two versions, a magazine version and an online version, and the only way of reading it that makes sense involves alternating back and forth between both versions, which makes it hard to recommend to people. Right now, on mangadex, the two versions are counted as two different series (here and here). There are some other sites that have the chapters combined in the correct reading order (bato.to is one example). I was wondering if somebody could do the same on mangadex. I could do it if needed, though I don't know if there are rules about reposting chapters in a new collection, or if there would be an easier way to do it that wouldn't involve just downloading and reuploading the chapters.
Should've probably posted this in support or suggestions would probably get an answer faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread