Yandere na Osananajimi - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Don't mess with crazy boyfriend

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Ok let me guess, in next chapter the girl will also turn out to be the same yandere. After all Yandere na Osananajimi doesn't specify any gender and they both are each other's childhood friend. This is like a palindrome for both.

EDIT: When I commented this, it definitely said Chapter 1. Probably changed it later.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Saw it coming, didn't like the twist. Female yandere's are cute. Well as long as they don't hurt anyone. Males are just kinda creepy.
If nothing else, I respect the unabashed double standard holding-- they are different things with different dynamics, however theoretically equivalent they are.

Though, I think part of that impression is that we're guys. There are women that have an affinity for the yandere (male) trope, the same as men.

Dex-chan lover
Was hoping it would be the boy being yandere. Just for a nice change of pace. Was not disappointed.

Saw it coming, didn't like the twist. Female yandere's are cute. Well as long as they don't hurt anyone. Males are just kinda creepy.
If she doesn't hurt anyone, is she even a yandere?

Dex-chan lover
Ooh male yandere , interesting that he's rich too to have a butler investigate
Was hoping it would be the boy being yandere. Just for a nice change of pace. Was not disappointed.

If she doesn't hurt anyone, is she even a yandere?
There's ways to get rid of competition and such without physical violence lol. Or just emotional manipulation. Like that one where their 'childhood friend' is some shut in like "we may as well get married, no one else is going to take care of you" etf

Users who are viewing this thread