Yandere Otome Game - Vol. 6 Ch. 36

Here we go again with the 'if i tell him the secret he would hate me so better keep silent and get anxious all alone' plot

thanks for the translation!! curious because it is a cliche plot but with yanderes??? haha

Dex-chan lover
She has the mental fortitude of a wet noodle. Yandere world has not been kind to her sanity

Supporter
Oh the lillies... the lillies are sprouting! now there is a female yandere. Those are the worst ones, meaning it will get better now lol.

Dex-chan lover
that's right, lycoris. keep jumping to conclusions just because you saw them drinking tea ya fuckin dumbass as always

Fed-Kun's army
man she DOES have hella ptsd fdslkjdflkj girl you're overthinking it. also uuuh is that girl... another yandere...? another for her harem??? THAT ENDING.. GULPS

seriously tho, lycoris, chill

thank you for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
😭💀 ok i get shoujo mangas pull communication issues as the probkem but ? i swear i feel like the plot is going nowhere its just a compilation of her playing "savior" to other ppls lives without chara development

I dont get why the secret is bad though...its not exactly a secret that you can tell others or they'll think you are crazy..

Why does this chapter more like a horror chapter at the end oh and I hope another singing part comes up

pls girl why are you even hiding this from him? At most he just won't believe you- I highlyyy doubt its gonna destroy your relationship. And then at least you won't be constantly worrying about what keeping a secret from him is gonna do.

Users who are viewing this thread