Yandere yuri

Dex-chan lover
looking for some yuri manga that contain yanderes

why am I looking for yuri manga that contain yanderes?

because yes

(the tree's fruits are probably too high up and obscured by the leaves)

Contributor
I think I've been summoned. At first I was going to put them in separated categories, but I think it'd be better if you read the synopsis or first chapters and decided afterwards which would be of your liking.
Series with yandere among FMCs: Osananajimi no Ijou Kawaii Imouto-chan, Oshi to no Yuri wa Arienai!, In the Gardens of Gehenna, Gyaru Maid, Yandere Meruko-chan wa Senpai ga Osuki, Ane ni Naritai Ane VS Yuri ni Naritai Imouto, Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete (Kiwi), Okiku-san wa Ichatsukitai and Mietemasu yo! Aizawa-san.
Non-yuri series but with a prominent yandere yuri character: Mieruko-chan (not from the start) and Railgun (Kuroko).
As far as I remember I'd say those, I could add YuriCam because one of the most important characters becomes yandere, but it is not centered among that character.

Dex-chan lover
I think I've been summoned. At first I was going to put them in separated categories, but I think it'd be better if you read the synopsis or first chapters and decided afterwards which would be of your liking.
Series with yandere among FMCs: Osananajimi no Ijou Kawaii Imouto-chan, Oshi to no Yuri wa Arienai!, In the Gardens of Gehenna, Gyaru Maid, Yandere Meruko-chan wa Senpai ga Osuki, Ane ni Naritai Ane VS Yuri ni Naritai Imouto, Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete (Kiwi), Okiku-san wa Ichatsukitai and Mietemasu yo! Aizawa-san.
Non-yuri series but with a prominent yandere yuri character: Mieruko-chan (not from the start) and Railgun (Kuroko).
As far as I remember I'd say those, I could add YuriCam because one of the most important characters becomes yandere, but it is not centered among that character.
fun fact: I have literally read all of what you have recommended except the non-yuri ones

Contributor
Well, there are not that much when it comes to yuri, and it's hard to recall one-shots since they're usually part of anthologies. This doujinshi circle has some works with yandere yuri characters, but I don't remember now which ones were. Ah, Koisuru Meiga had some chapter with a yandere yuri story if I recall properly, but that's the end of it.
Edit: Sorry But I'm not into Yuri also had at least one yandere.

Dex-chan lover
Not a yuri manga, but Magical girl task force asuka have a very slow-burn relation with a Yandere (spoilter). And there is a decent amount of yuri for a serie like that. I wonder if that's the same in the new manga of the authors ?

Maybe "Yuri Hell" ? I didn't read it for now.

Users who are viewing this thread