Yani Neko - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - 6MG

Dex-chan lover
Writer of Satsudou secretly created social media accounts to harass the author of Yani Neko because he was jealous that it was more popular and got nominated for awards. Publisher and police got involved, his Satsudou series got cancelled and he offed himself.
And this was another one? As in there was more than one person who unalived themselves by jealousy over this series?

Are we sure it's jealousy, or were they just that butt hurt of how accurate the struggle of chain smoking is, or smoking in general, and they're part of that demographic?

Dex-chan lover
And this was another one? As in there was more than one person who unalived themselves by jealousy over this series?

Are we sure it's jealousy, or were they just that butt hurt of how accurate the struggle of chain smoking is, or smoking in general, and they're part of that demographic?
It was only one person Chicchi Yukinaga, the writer for Satsudou who was doing the harrassment and ripped. Their manga is totally different genre, a dark comedy, edgy assassin manga.

Dex-chan lover
It was only one person Chicchi Yukinaga, the writer for Satsudou who was doing the harrassment and ripped. Their manga is totally different genre, a dark comedy, edgy assassin manga.
Sheesh, maybe I'm not a passionate enough creator/writer to understand, but some of these actions just don't make sense to me.

Dex-chan lover
Writer of Satsudou secretly created social media accounts to harass the author of Yani Neko because he was jealous that it was more popular and got nominated for awards. Publisher and police got involved, his Satsudou series got cancelled and he offed himself.
Technically, we don't know if the Author axed themselves after their series got axed - or if the series WAS even axed (as that was only announced after the author's death).
Heck, we can't even be certain it was suicide, that's speculation on our part, as no actual cause of death was announced (though admittedly, it is fair to assume here).

But yeah, a crazy story for such a silly manga (yani neko that is). :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
Can totally identify with the menthols - that was me at least once every winter.

The not bathing for a week, however... damn, girl. Go wash up and feel better.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Her family could kidnap her and drop her in the middle of nowhere in some farm deep in the mountains/valleys. Well of course that takes a lot of money and care so not happening! but she needs adult supervision at least...
The story about the other mangaka is really crazy if true, damn

Dex-chan lover
.... Better not start harassing if you cant handle being discovered.:pepehmm: I was reading that series too btw. Thanks for the info bro. Sheesh.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Read that author of Satsudou killed themselves
Check out Satsudou
Series begins with talk of suicide

That's funny. ...is it funny?

I question whether a hazmat suit would really have the helmet just fall off like that. Like, aren't they supposed to be completely sealed to keep out pathogens? They're not beekeeper outfits, if it's not sealed, the smell would just get in regardless of wearing a helmet. Also, if it was just about the smell, you'd think she could wear something over just her face for that. I know it's for comedic effect, but it still seems weird to me.

Users who are viewing this thread