Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 185 - Ushigome forming a volunteer group

Dex-chan lover
It takes a woman nine months make a child, so assuming 1 month = 30 days...

OPTION A: 1 woman = 270 days
(Not feasible, not enough time)

OPTION B: 9 women = 30 days
(Possible, but on a tight schedule)

OPTION C: 27 women = 10 days
(Within feasibility and Saotome harem powers)

OPTION D: 90 women = 3 days
(Not feasible, requires Aijou Rentarou stamina)

OPTION E: 270 women = 1 day
(Death by Snu-Snu)

Citation: Elementary Mathematics
Certified project management moment.

Dex-chan lover
Always wondered why we never got to see an upper classman.
We have tho? Unfortunately it was only for a few moments during the previous festival stalls stuff, and also a few more during the fashion show.

Like, a bunch of the people Saotome had as positive toward him were from upperclassmen that liked his guts.

Note: all of them were 3rd years who already graduated and appeared again for the festival this year, Itachi's friends.

Group Leader
It takes a woman nine months make a child, so assuming 1 month = 30 days...

OPTION A: 1 woman = 270 days
(Not feasible, not enough time)

OPTION B: 9 women = 30 days
(Possible, but on a tight schedule)

OPTION C: 27 women = 10 days
(Within feasibility and Saotome harem powers)

OPTION D: 90 women = 3 days
(Not feasible, requires Aijou Rentarou stamina)

OPTION E: 270 women = 1 day
(Death by Snu-Snu)

Citation: Elementary Mathematics
Do you work as an upper executive? because they think exactly like this... :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Do you work as an upper executive? because they think exactly like this... :aquadrink:
No, I'm simply a poor schmuck with an internet connection. And any upper executive worth his salt would simply outsource or subcontract the whole load of responsibility to some underling or external workforce (most probably as an adjunct or extension of a previously signed but completely unrelated contract), all the while claiming all benefits exclusively for himself (and telling aforementioned underling that the benefits go to "the whole company" or some such).

Dex-chan lover
Remember when the female MC was an actual character and made the bare minimum of progress toward anything resembling romantic interaction... No? Me either cause it's been like 60 chapters since then and not a fuckin thing has happened. Dropping this it's been dragging way to slowly and just randomly introducing random boring characters.

Fed-Kun's army
I hate that they're adding another character again at this point, but also she's really hot so I guess I'll get over it.

Dex-chan lover
Don't add her to the harem don't add her to the harem don't add her to the harem don't add her to the harem.

Dex-chan lover
Ushigome is so great, she is more of a "main girl" than Hanako lately.

Fed-Kun's army
wow. for a moment there i thought that girl had a nipple on her head with the way it kept being hidden. turns out it was just a mole.

Users who are viewing this thread