Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 186 - Let's Scout

Dex-chan lover
That image of Charlie Brown hits the nail in the coffin. You have to be deep into copium to think something is going to happen. Thanks for the chapter.
"Important" = "anything except a confession." My guess is he's gonna apologize for the wrong thing, Hanako will realise once again what a kind, caring and thoughtful boy he is, and even though he apologized for the wrong thing, she'll smile about it and they'll be friends again.

Double-page supporter
Well, the formula still works well. Keep adding girls and conflict, then when it's time to close up the manga immediately give up on the harem thing and have a Kuzuhana end. Doesn't seem like the manga with poly end, but I'd be happy to be proved wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes the "Something Important" which later turns out to be "NOT IMPORTANT" and the stories continue the wheel of forever rolling further and further with no progression aside more girls added into the cast

Hitomi-chan manga is not even 100 chapters in and confession + kiss scene was already done

Dex-chan lover
Setting up to get jabaited. I'm ready for it.
What I won't be ready for is if he actually confesses. Only one way to find out. Time to wait.

Dex-chan lover
"Important" = "anything except a confession." My guess is he's gonna apologize for the wrong thing, Hanako will realise once again what a kind, caring and thoughtful boy he is, and even though he apologized for the wrong thing, she'll smile about it and they'll be friends again.
And then she decides it's too soon for her to confess, better wait for at least 100 more chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Him telling something will be the romcom equivalent of Goku firing a Kamehameha at the beginning of a fight:
it will take forever and will not have an effect.

Users who are viewing this thread