Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 190 - Sudden Invitation

Dex-chan lover
Itachi is the only one not running behind denseman. Is the one i like most ,so funny and mischievous.

Kuzuhana's change from tough angry girl to a happy one also softens my heart not gonna lie.

( cat lady is off game too but doesnt count and we all no why)

Dex-chan lover
I Feel like The President has hidden intentions not in a negative way, like how an older sibling wants younger sibling to have a significant growth...

Dex-chan lover
Still as dense as ever. "They're just friendly."

Of course she's looking into you more than you're looking into her. She's got a spine.

I believe that was her falling for the lucky pervert moment, not him.

"His self-esteem is even lower than I thought."
Yes. Yes it is. No one could imagine how low it is.

If she pushes him into actually growing up a bit, I don't mind at all. Not that he hasn't grown up, but just not in that area.

"Nobody wants to see a guy dance!"
Have you forgotten that this is a girl-dominated school? With some rather thirsty girls?

Hanako driving him on is always nice to see. Especially when she's more enthusiastic about it.

Kuzuhana's change from tough angry girl to a happy one also softens my heart not gonna lie.
Agreed. And she's been a good motivating factor in his life.

Dex-chan lover
OK, my theory is that the student council president is also a childhood friend of Saotome's that he's forgotten about, and she had a major high school glow up so he doesn't recognise her. She's been in love with him since they were children and wants to date him herself.

Otherwise... I have no idea why she cares about him. I guess maybe because he's the only guy in school, she's interested in him? But that doesn't explain her asking him to date her, or saying she'll be the one to reach him about love.

Also, how many times have we heard Saotome say he's become more conscious of the girls? I feel like it's at least three times.

You know, this series started out with some real potential... a lone guy in a school full of girls, getting picked on and bullied for being a minority. I thought it was gonna be really interesting, especially how Hanako was his ally. But it quickly turned harem with no resolution. :(

Group Leader
Still as dense as ever. "They're just friendly."

Of course she's looking into you more than you're looking into her. She's got a spine.

I believe that was her falling for the lucky pervert moment, not him.

Yes. Yes it is. No one could imagine how low it is.

If she pushes him into actually growing up a bit, I don't mind at all. Not that he hasn't grown up, but just not in that area.

Have you forgotten that this is a girl-dominated school? With some rather thirsty girls?

Hanako driving him on is always nice to see. Especially when she's more enthusiastic about it.

Agreed. And she's been a good motivating factor in his life.
Dude has up front been told by a few of the girls that he's super dense but they're also not communicating anything very well either aside from that. I would have thought that by 190 chapters wheeze that one of these girls would just come out and say the thing but this is what author-san needs to do to keep a serialization going. I know this is the classic trope but even with the girls not being direct, this is still one of the most insufferably dense MCs I've seen in a long time.

Dex-chan lover
It's amazing how romance protags refuse to grow and learn
Wtf do you mean. He’s been growing and learning. It’s his confidence that is lacking, but you can’t blame him when his soul was crushed when he first entered. Half the girls fucked him over to the point of nuking his self esteem. To say he hasn’t learned or grown in other aspects is ignorant.

Dex-chan lover
the girls being too timid, the boy being too dense, together they'll create blackhole

Users who are viewing this thread