Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 190 - Sudden Invitation

Dex-chan lover
Holy smokes, finally some forced plot progression for MC by a smart girl. Like its late, but finally.
Most dense MC ever.

Group Leader
Yup, chapters keeps on pilling up with nothing major except for the harem growing by itself. Gotta shake things up mr. author before readers fatigue comes down heh (at least it's "not rent a gf" that does 300+ch of either diminishing mc, nothing or one half step forward five steps back heh).

Dex-chan lover
Oh please mangaka. Just give us the harem route or individual chapter endings for each girl.
spongebob-squarepants-begging.gif

Very disappointing that this dense mf doesn't realize that Kanon and Itachi are the best girls of the bunch.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, he has a point here. Besides his passion for fashion, he is not exactly dateable material. I'm not saying that he should be hunk or ikemen, but on the other hand he is lacking the qualities which would normally make girls want to date a guy.

Dex-chan lover
Saotome sucks so bad that whichever girls wins is actually the loser.
"None of them would be interested in a guy obsessed with fashion"? Seriously? After all the praise and fighting over who gets to model your shit?
I hope prez puts him in a sex induced coma so that none of the girls have to suffer a future with this moron.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the StuCo Prez doesn't fall in love with him but keeps teasing him just for fun. She would be doing what Saotome imagines the others are doing, so maybe he would see the difference. Plus, she's too fun as a character do be reduced as nothing more than "another losing heroine".

But to stick to the important question : What kind of dress is Saotome going to wear for dancing?

Dex-chan lover
I don't have problems with protagonists with low confidence and self esteem but that can't last forever. The new girl apparently wants to help Saotome but I need to see some concrete results before puttingy hopes on her.

Dex-chan lover
Loved the assisstants reaction. "You'd better have finished your work if you're fucking on the floor", not caring about the actual act so long as the work is done.

I think I'm jumping ship to Makoto for the win. The only one to make things unmistakably clear to him should win. I know she won't given she's (for now) just messing with him and the girls but she's really needed to push things along.

Dex-chan lover
It would be beyond funny if some outsider just came and snatched this guy and leave all the girls fighting amongst themselves.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf do you mean. He’s been growing and learning. It’s his confidence that is lacking, but you can’t blame him when his soul was crushed when he first entered. Half the girls fucked him over to the point of nuking his self esteem. To say he hasn’t learned or grown in other aspects is ignorant.
he is refusing to grow and learn if he listens to any random girl bullshit at this point in the story. This new chick is basically senpai takae, you know how to deal with that already, saotome my guy

Dex-chan lover
You know, at this point since I've read so many chapters with all this characters, I'm good with the author having multiple endings with each character, and leaving the last one as the 'canon' ending. I like all of the girls, and even though I want Hana to win, I also want to see the other girls to have their own happy endings.

Users who are viewing this thread