Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 190 - Sudden Invitation

The dense protag is honestly a genius device for harems: you get to keep the status quo, give the audience someone they can fairly realistically self-insert as, while still feeling that they'd do better and just ask out the girl they liked if they were in his shoes.

Double-page supporter
Wtf do you mean. He’s been growing and learning. It’s his confidence that is lacking, but you can’t blame him when his soul was crushed when he first entered. Half the girls fucked him over to the point of nuking his self esteem. To say he hasn’t learned or grown in other aspects is ignorant.

Why do people keep making excuses for the main character like "he's not dense, he's just traumatized!"?

In what world does he act like he's traumatized? He's never shown to be scared to trust women because "what if they betray or bully me like what happened before Hanako saved me?" which is what "being traumatized by Takae and the rest of the girls" would look like if the author was doing that as a plot point, not this "oh no, those girls don't have a crush on me they're just being nice" nonsense.

Dex-chan lover
I Feel like The President has hidden intentions not in a negative way, like how an older sibling wants younger sibling to have a significant growth...
I like her. It would be nice if they keep her as an external force like Itachi does from now on, it's entertaining seeing her throwing wrenches at everyone's heads and plans.

Fed-Kun's army
Itachi is the only one not running behind denseman. Is the one i like most ,so funny and mischievous.
Still waiting for her to join the race. And THAT would be the kick in the ass he needs.
The other girls may allow room for self-denial. But I can't see Itachi's approach being any less blunt and direct than a club to the head.

Dex-chan lover
I decided to skip WAYYY ahead after chapter 20 since I wanted to see why this manga is still going for 170+ chapters.
It's astounding that he hasn't just picked one or all of them by now. With the pace of the early chapters I was really expecting him to have chosen by now.
Idk, I guess I'll just drop this. I really don't like series that seem to overstay their welcome.

oooo, I see we finally insterted a plot driver into the fray, lets see h ow long it lasts......

Dex-chan lover
Cut Saotome some slack guys, he's AGAIN becoming more conscious and aware about the girls around him. AGAIN. This time is different because he really mean it, you'll see. And he realized that Hanako might be special to him, AGAIN AGAIN.

Dex-chan lover
"I'll be the one to teach him about love."

I remember in another manga this got a character killed.

Also the end meme with the implied dick grab was kinda funny

Users who are viewing this thread