Yankee-kun to Hakujou Gaaru - Ch. 109 - First Time at the Beach ①

Dex-chan lover
Those dudes got let off pretty easy, Kurokawa really changed but can't shake that delinquent vibe

Dex-chan lover
Well, you don't need anyone's permission to try to figure someone out. Sometimes I think they just want these "getting hit on" scenes to be sufficiently dramatic, but they don't want any actual danger or make anyone too uncomfortable, so they have some guys who don't actually do much of what the story wants us to think they do.

But fair's fair. He grabs her, he gets grabbed by him.

Aggregator gang
Well, you don't need anyone's permission to try to figure someone out.
Well, you kinda do.
Imagine a dude getting into your face and assuming a bunch of stuff about you based on your looks. At the very least, it's rude. And depending how sensitive you are, it can be considered harassment (dudes in the chapter were making fun of her disability), especially if it's not just one rude comment and it keeps going for a while.
Personally, I don't really care what people think about me but if some dude would spewing a bunch of rude bullshit into my face about me or my partner, I wouldn't ignore it.

So you don't need permission to figure someone out but keep it to yourself.

Dex-chan lover
Well, you kinda do.

So you don't need permission to figure someone out
You do realise that this is a contradiction, right?

But trying to figure someone out and being rude about it are two different things.

Dex-chan lover
So the rumors will say "Yeah, two guys were coming onto his girlfriend, and he buried them." :LOL:

Users who are viewing this thread