Yankee Musume ni Natsukarete Kotoshi mo Juken ni Shippai Shisou Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Lesson 8

Dex-chan lover
Thanks!

It would be funny if MC realize they are the same person when "doing it". "Wait, you feel the same with that yankee one"

Dex-chan lover
@PTX_9017
Thanks for the chapter.
On one hand, you might wanna be a bit more proactive with a college that's ghosting you (like, coming in person level of proactive). On the other - if you have an option, it might not be a bad idea to sit a year out, takes off stress quite well.

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone remind me why the teacher is so obsessed with him to the point of even using an alternate persona to fuck him?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! Sorry to hear about your trst but I hope your doing well!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update.
Can anyone remind me why the teacher is so obsessed with him to the point of even using an alternate persona to fuck him?
If I remember right, it was purely by chance. She was avoiding the police and used his place to hide and things escalated from there.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. Also sorry about your test. Push hard in those summer courses 👊🏾

Dex-chan lover
Thanks!

It would be funny if MC realize they are the same person when "doing it". "Wait, you feel the same with that yankee one"
She would say they are twins or doppelgangers and he would insta believe it ;)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter and enjoy your free time a lot! You'll miss having so much leisure time, once you start working.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't she took his virginity tho? how would she had known that he was good in bed?
I don't recall the story well, but wasn't it like he has a crush on her (teacher) or something, while her alternate version somehow ended up at his house, de-virgined him, found out he is OKish in bed, and that he has crush on her "teacher version" but somehow doesn't understand its the same person, so she is trying to fix him, to give him courage or something, while also attacking him as the teacher too?

Would need to re-read it while actually reading properly, not just skimming through to reach to smexy parts faster ;)

Users who are viewing this thread