Yaotome x 2 - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Fun Club Activities

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

By the way, there is a typo in Kai’s final line “You’ve been exceptionally quite...” should be “quiet” I believe.
I usually miss these, perhaps because it’s the last page....?

Dex-chan lover
We started the story with Haruru immediately doing an innuendo with Kai. Poor Kai, starting their hang out time immediately with an awkward joke.

Once again though, Haruru interprets what other people are doing in a degenerate way. Come on wearing spats is normal. And wishing you could stop time so that you could study more is something I wished too Kai, so you don't need to wishing it lol.

Haruru could have easily asked nicely, we've seen her do it. But unfortunately, her rough ways prevented her and Rui from knowing just who this upperclassman talking to Kai was.

Kadokawa-sensei had a valid reason to not walk around, having a hole in your stockings like that is a bit embarrassing. Kai's mom on the other hand, might be wearing socks for a more degenerate reason...

The literature club sure has some very diverse books read in it, from e-books to books that shouldn't even be in school. Akina's a good reader though, I love her sticky note plan!

I feel sorry for Rui at the end there, she probably wanted to see a wholesome club, but ended up seeing Ashida, who's just as strange as Haruru. Motoki-san tried playing along, but she just felt weirded out calling someone by their first name. Akina was fine with it, because she was already being called Akina by her sister anyway.

Too bad for Haruru though, she was just staying there, waiting for Kai to say her name.

Contributor
We started the story with Haruru immediately doing an innuendo with Kai. Poor Kai, starting their hang out time immediately with an awkward joke.

Once again though, Haruru interprets what other people are doing in a degenerate way. Come on wearing spats is normal. And wishing you could stop time so that you could study more is something I wished too Kai, so you don't need to wishing it lol.

Haruru could have easily asked nicely, we've seen her do it. But unfortunately, her rough ways prevented her and Rui from knowing just who this upperclassman talking to Kai was.

Kadokawa-sensei had a valid reason to not walk around, having a hole in your stockings like that is a bit embarrassing. Kai's mom on the other hand, might be wearing socks for a more degenerate reason...

The literature club sure has some very diverse books read in it, from e-books to books that shouldn't even be in school. Akina's a good reader though, I love her sticky note plan!

I feel sorry for Rui at the end there, she probably wanted to see a wholesome club, but ended up seeing Ashida, who's just as strange as Haruru. Motoki-san tried playing along, but she just felt weirded out calling someone by their first name. Akina was fine with it, because she was already being called Akina by her sister anyway.

Too bad for Haruru though, she was just staying there, waiting for Kai to say her name.
I'm not a fan of sticky notes, I prefer folded pieces of paper listing details and page number

Dex-chan lover
Who's the upperclassman that Kai was talking to on the third page? They're just going to introduce a mystery character then completely ignore them lol?

Dex-chan lover
Who's the upperclassman that Kai was talking to on the third page? They're just going to introduce a mystery character then completely ignore them lol?
I Believe that's supposed to be a random person and kai just happens to help her.

Users who are viewing this thread