Yari no Yuusha no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Well....that escalated quickly.
I somhow miss the funny moments where they just wanted to get Fio

Double-page supporter
Why are you still asking stupid questions, shield hero? How long is it going to take you to realize that he does things for a good reason? Not going to grow up at any point, now are you, shield "hero"...

I assume this Tact guy must've been either a friend or one evil bastard in the main timeline.

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna Well, Motoyasu is also obsessed to the point of buying out all the filorial eggs he can. So I can see why Naofumi might be sceptical.

To those who want to know what happened

Tact is a reincarnator who ends up killing all of the 7 Star Heroes of their world and stealing their weapons. He kills a lot of Naofumi's closest allies and was the cause of a bunch of problems. Motoyasu couldn't remember because if he did, he'd almost immediately kill him in revenge for what he did in the main timeline.

@SifDoge No but it also helps with that. The reason for the blurred face is because of time traveling side effects, but it is convenient for the manga to be able to hide a character that hasn't been introduced yet in main story line.

@art17
He is one of the antagonists for the series. His personality is basically all the bad points of the heroes put together. He goes around killing the 7 heroes and taking their weapons believing only he is worthy enough to have the weapons. He is responsible the death of 5 of the 7 heroes, The Queen of Melomarc, Atla, Thousands in the Alliance Army, and a portion of Naofumi's Villagers.

@chendu Right
Not getting his soul eaten and doesn't have to watch all his Harem get executed in front of him why can do nothing to save them.

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess: The whip hero is a isekai'd person.... plz tell me I'm wrong, the people from that world are shit enough to make this a believable scenario without that...

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan
Yes, this guy was isekaied.
Also, he was a complete twat that deserved his fate a lot

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Contributor
@mahtan His entire crew was armed with military grade rifles, I'm pretty sure that's a safe bet.
I think he was one of the evil Heros from another of the parallel worlds that was sent by the evil Goddess to destroy the rest of the worlds.

Dex-chan lover
I knew of the whip hero’s “exploits”, but for whom are Motoyasu’s tears for?

Aggregator gang
Tact was an unforgivable piece of shit. It shocks me that Motoyasu instakills him.
Tact was an asshole that made Naofumi unlock the
Shield of Compassion. I cried like a bitch on that chapter

Users who are viewing this thread