Yarinaoshi Reijou wa Ryuutei Heika wo Kouryaku-chuu - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
honestly the question is if body age matter or mental age matter. that the question my brother. she adult mentally with child body. i have seen people got problem with child in adult body too so.
"You're so mature for your age, you're not like other girls" sounds like every college-aged guy hitting on an impressionable 14 year old. The question is not just body age v. mental age; they both matter.

-Would an adult not attracted to a prepubescent child express physical affection because of their mental age?
-Would an adult in a child's body feel sexual desire for anyone?
-If this is a "mental age" couple why not wait for her to reach the age of consent?

Anytime they write these magical age gaps, I'm sure the author just wants to depict some pedialyte. It's not like 1000-year-old lolis answer a pressing philosophical question about the morality of desiring little children.

Dex-chan lover
"You're so mature for your age, you're not like other girls" sounds like every college-aged guy hitting on an impressionable 14 year old. The question is not just body age v. mental age; they both matter.

-Would an adult not attracted to a prepubescent child express physical affection because of their mental age?
-Would an adult in a child's body feel sexual desire for anyone?
-If this is a "mental age" couple why not wait for her to reach the age of consent?

Anytime they write these magical age gaps, I'm sure the author just wants to depict some pedialyte. It's not like 1000-year-old lolis answer a pressing philosophical question about the morality of desiring little children.
idk, as far as i know the reason hitting on underage frowned upon is because they are easy to influenced and impulsive (which touch upon the mental one), while for physical one is because they literally still little so they really not ready yet for sex (this is the physical problem).

so i don't really see the problem if they already mentally matured (such as can make their own decision) and their physical affection only goes as far as kiss (because need to wait for body to matured 1st so that its ready to have sex).

Maybe i see this because i used to have senior in college who's body literally looks like a child (so petite) height only around 140++cm (don't know if this can be called body shaming but me and my friend secretly called her senior legal loli). and since even she with that kind body managed to have boyfriend i'm not weirded by people who attracted to that kind of body as long as the age is right. so maybe to me what matters most is their mental age.

Dex-chan lover
They need to like, fucking explain this shit to everyone that she was from the future or smthn. Cuz like, this shit is so creepy lmfao like I KNOW shes older mentally, but she was sent back in time to the age of 10!!! THE PRINCE IS FUCKIN NASTYYYYYYYYYYYYY like I get it I know what the author is trying to do here but its so icky the way its depicted. Could have at LEAST aged the prince down from the start to like, 14 or smthn. That would be marginally better THAN NINETEEN YEARS OLD

Users who are viewing this thread