Double-page supporter
Quest : Kill the demon lord after big xp
Random Event : 2 Final boss appear.
Choice : Fight
Item
RUN(100% failure)
Change
10/10 Unbalanced game.
Review : Plz let me farm before throwing those guys i'm just lvl 15.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, this doesn't feel like I'm playing Ninja gaiden all over again.....

Aggregator gang
The page from the other manga isn't in the version from the translator's site. It must have somehow been mixed in when it was uploaded here.

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of another WN I've read (no, nobody's translating it)
Where in the side story, a guy got summoned into a game world.
Realized unlike in the game he's fucking terrified of dying (also the leveling requirement in the game would be absurd to do in real life)
But then discovered the power of friendship (i.e. party up to take on bigger foes)

However, even as he's gaining fame and being praised as a hero, his mind always worry.
That if this is that game's world, will that 'joke' of an event boss appear.

It appeared, and although the flow of the fight went differently than the game, everything that made that fight such a 'joke' was very much the same.
The overpowering strength that can kill you in one hit, through shield.
The insane speed that can run past the tanks to the supports.
Magic that's strong enough to take down multiple people from afar (also too fast to dodge)

In the game, one of the healers complained "You guys! Stop dying so much!" and his guild decided "you know what, this fight has 1 hour time limit, let's just figure out a way to survive that long first"
So they did, and at the end of that they were met with "I've had enough, I'm going home" (i.e. the boss had enough fun fighting) and that count as a clear, much to all their surprises.

In reality? It took a 'Goddess' to intervene, and 3 days of destruction later the boss said that exact same line with the Goddess, stripped naked after taking a strike that seem to tear the sky apart, prostrating in defeat.

Said event boss is the MC of the story proper.
To paraphrase the author: "A minor Goddess who's roleplaying as a Demon Queen"

Wunderbar! Bravissimo!

Encore!!! Encore!!! Encore!!!

this has to be the best plot twist yet. and that sneaky beam from across the dimensions was truly a strike from beyond. I never knew kuro had the power to cross the boundaries in his attacks and summon the 2 greatest leaders before the hero on his journeys debut hahahaha

I don't know from where I start complaining/joking.
Why this kid doesn't have a cheat? (Lufasu must have absorbed all the cheats)
A wild page of Kuro no Shoukanshi has appeared.
Why from every kingdom/city/town that the two most overpowered character in the series(AKA Last bosses), until now, could possibly land on, they decided to land right on the first kingdom(Laevateinn?Exgate? Dunno.) and even be polite to meet at the front gate?
And yep, you are fucked. Sorry.

dat Hero Lv. 15......... one touch from Lufasu and he'll be ded lel

Users who are viewing this thread