Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 2 Ch. 45

your translations are still good, no need to worry :) thank you for translating this chapter!

actually it's the same site for raws, but strangely it appears that that the next ones will be cleaner. sorry !

thank you so much for the translations!! i personally love it when TLs/TL groups leave small notes here and there, or even at the end of chapters because it makes me feel like Im reading with a friend who's fangirl/boying too or is providing input/criticism. i wasn't really distracted or anything, because the font you used for the notes were tinyyy. And your translation are great! really appreciate how you try to remain faithful to the context while rendering, without sacrificing the quality or meaning. anyway, thank you so much again :'))) i hope you're doing alright and having a good, or better day. stay safe and hydrated 💖

@Kaoline83 I've been using raws from rawdevart. Please do tell me where to get cleaner raw chapters.

Thank you guys for the encouragement. I'll do better the next time I might translate.

your translations are very good!! thank you for making the effort to make it coherent T-T. please don't apologise!! you're doing a great job :)

Aggregator gang
Thanks for translating, especially for tweaking MTL results so that the wording actually make sense. A lot of ppl who MTL don't bother which is probably why most MTL translations turn out so nonsensical.

Actually your translation is on the better side of translations, there's a lot of crappy things out there, and yours is definitely not crappy, you can tell you put in effort just by the fact that even with mtl the phrases sound right and flow well with the story. Please keep doing what you do, shoot me a message if you'd like help with grammar checking or editing.

Users who are viewing this thread