Yeonwoo's Innocence

just because two guys are bros doesn't mean they gay xd stop fetishizing yaoi/ BL

I think people don't understand well. This guy doesn't just fit the gay stereotypes. He's also in story assumed to be dating the other guy many times, even if that is only because he is mistaken as female (another bl trope anyways).
I don't think it'll go down the route of LGBT+ honestly. However, I can totally see why people would think it might. Especially considering we have two sets of very gay looking couples to ship between the main 4. I mean honestly, the main pair scream gay stereotypes.
But in the end, it's more or less a gender swap of the typical Shoujo characters. It just so happens to match similar vibes as in bl and gl. Haesol even said she doesn't have interest in the same gender.

wao such a long time since i last read a comic get me angry with the male lead like this

Love this manga but hopefully the ML will get some major character development and learn to stand up for himself 😭😭

The friends of ml and fml should have been the main characters, don't get me wrong I'm not saying deleted the mcs but they're development could have been as side characters, I like neither fml and ml as I feel zero dynamic with each other, it feels forced, the best friends feels more interesting but not because they're better but at least it's more fun, the ml lead also is kinda, he's not a bad person and neither to annoying is just, he has nothing to root for and is like watching a worse version of Deku(yeah I said it) like everything he does and react is so off, like it makes you cringe, and before someone saying it's because he is more feminine personality that's bull crap he literally cringe.

any other titles like this? pretty interested with this role reversal genre, and I'm already caught up to the latest upload as of now

Dex-chan lover
All characters apart from the MC are okay, and the art is nice. But the mc is such a wimp it's hard to sympathize with him... like it feels that the only thing going for him is that he is appareantly cute looking. The story feels a bit fresh but in general meh. Hoped we would see at least a bit of personal growth from mc.

Users who are viewing this thread