YJK no Ijou na Aijou - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - YJK's Stance

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
A prophetic dream?!

Man, I wish I could remember dreams like this guy.

thats why we have so many shity anime adaptations the authors dont give a fuck most of the times

Dex-chan lover
Unless they're a heavy weight in the industry, mangakas have no saying in the anime adaptations. Those are managed by a comitee formed by the studio, seiyuu agency, music label and sponsor(aka merchandise company).

Sauce: Isekai yuusha misuki.
Definitely the best and most realistic Isekai you will read

Fed-Kun's army
I love this Art style, and Nikaido is great imo, shes a lovey dovey Gyaru cant go wrong, but man my guy needs to be an artist for writer, so he can get his pacing and outline the story a bit better, so his series will last longer. because his Art is top tier ecchi but the substance needs some work. I mean I'll still read trash, but I'd rather read trash that has some semblance of direction.

Aggregator gang
I called it, though you could see it coming a mile away. I was wondering if she would have any involvement in this quasi-harem.

Dex-chan lover
That got me. I haven't been following the plot enough. Lol.

Dex-chan lover
oh, the kuro nickname should have been a dead giveaway.
I feel dumb now

Fed-Kun's army
yankii and gyaru tend to coincide and a character can be either. she dresses like a gyaru, she acts like a yankii, if she were full yankii shed be wearing the long skirt that's the tell tale sign that shes a yankii.... :/

Users who are viewing this thread