YJK no Ijou na Aijou - Vol. 7 Ch. 45 - Gyaru JK’s first experience

Power Uploader
Welp as you see quality wise for the redraws is what it is simply dont have anyone that is interested enough in doing the redraws and i dont have the time to deal with this one nor iam motivated to work on seeing the way things are going or whatever it is...:notlikethis:

But welp for thoose that still like the series hope u enjoy the chapter 🙂

Dex-chan lover
Welp as you see quality wise for the redraws is what it is simply dont have anyone that is interested enough in doing the redraws and i dont have the time to deal with this one nor iam motivated to work on seeing the way things are going or whatever it is...:notlikethis:

I might be low in terms of satisfaction threshold, but those redraws looked decent to me. Then again, I can't draw a straight line without CADCAM support, so don't go by my rating.

As for the plot, I don't get it, but why focus on the ex GF when the new one is supposed to be taking over?

Dex-chan lover
sooo... is this still part of the main story or some alt world? I'm so lost.

Double-page supporter

is the next chapter really gonna be the ex having sex with this guy we have like never seen before? That would be really stupid thing to do by the author if you are gonna focus on the other new girl and you get this out of nowhere

Fed-Kun's army
Even if they don't end up doing it for some reason, she is still the one who initiated the sex.
I feel like the author do it for the lol.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Given how the Mangaka ended the first series then bridged it to this new "series" - I wouldn't be surprised if s/he gives the finger to the readers by giving plot developments that the audience wanted in the past, but give it to a secondary MC.

Power Uploader
is the next chapter really gonna be the ex having sex with this guy we have like never seen before? That would be really stupid thing to do by the author if you are gonna focus on the other new girl and you get this out of nowhere
No clue didnt check the raws ahead and welp kinda dont wanna haha and yeh iam not that super invested into this story to be eager to check it, just simply as someone that works on it atm the whole situation atm just feels ugh 😕

Power Uploader
I might be low in terms of satisfaction threshold, but those redraws looked decent to me. Then again, I can't draw a straight line without CADCAM support, so don't go by my rating.

As for the plot, I don't get it, but why focus on the ex GF when the new one is supposed to be taking over?
welp some redraws werent simply done or slapped a big stroke to cover it up mostly i did some lil stuff inbetween but yeh it could be better if we had a proper redrawer for it ^^

as for the story just dunno it already feels weird having this after getting the ending in vol5 just feels unnecessary drama and probably making us dislike the characters even more or idkkkkkkkkk what to think anymore lol xD

Dex-chan lover
welp some redraws werent simply done or slapped a big stroke to cover it up mostly i did some lil stuff inbetween but yeh it could be better if we had a proper redrawer for it ^^

as for the story just dunno it already feels weird having this after getting the ending in vol5 just feels unnecessary drama and probably making us dislike the characters even more or idkkkkkkkkk what to think anymore lol xD
The dislike is very high at this point. It's almost at Queen Bee / Infidelity 101 level, but not quite yet.

Dex-chan lover
sooo... is this still part of the main story or some alt world? I'm so lost.
It was suppose to end at chapter 36 [literally got a rush flash foward wedding ending] but I guess a lot of Japanese dudes liked the idea of being a self insert doormat creepy loser MC whose a slave to a shitty bully egotistic unlikable JK and caused enough sales for the publisher to do a 180 and keep this series with unlikable characters and shit plot to continue

Dex-chan lover
The dislike is very high at this point. It's almost at Queen Bee / Infidelity 101 level, but not quite yet.
Yeah but I bet the author is too much of a coward to have real NTR and just flirts with the idea to turn on his Japanese readers just enough without hurting their fragile egos of feeling they been cucked

AJS

Let me spoiler it for those that care.
Took a look at the RAWs up to vol. 8.5 just because I hate these cliffhanger NTR baits. Don't expect a detailed review or something. Don't feel like wasting too much time reading this thing.

Nah, they aren't going to have sex. Guy has a rather promiscuous past and he wants to take things slow with her now because he wants to be serious about their relationship. All they end up doing is kissing and some touching over the next 2.5 volumes. In vol. 8.5 he even says he ended up with ED because of stress and so on. So yea, this will be a theme for a while to come. Meanwhile our MC starts dating the new girl at the end of vol. 8.

Dex-chan lover
Let me spoiler it for those that care.
Took a look at the RAWs up to vol. 8.5 just because I hate these cliffhanger NTR baits. Don't expect a detailed review or something. Don't feel like wasting too much time reading this thing.

Nah, they aren't going to have sex. Guy has a rather promiscuous past and he wants to take things slow with her now because he wants to be serious about their relationship. All they end up doing is kissing and some touching over the next 2.5 volumes. In vol. 8.5 he even says he ended up with ED because of stress and so on. So yea, this will be a theme for a while to come. Meanwhile our MC starts dating the new girl at the end of vol. 8.
Thanks for the look ahead. I've never seen an author trashbin his own series so fast and so hard. Dropped for me.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't this sequel about what happened from their breakup to the moment they marry? At this point im kinda lost, is that like some new alternate setting or what. FMC kinda got over MC fast and now is dating some pretty boy actor, reading the previous work i would never think she could act like that.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, this is just excruciating. I understand that they're no longer together, but in romance, authors usually don't allow either of the protagonists to have meaningful relationships with others for obvious reasons. However, the female protagonist is moving on quite quickly with another man after everything that we've gone through. It feels like we only went through all of that for them to be together and break up, so she could quickly find someone else to have sex with. Even if she doesn't have sex with this new guy, it's unlikely that they'll get married anytime soon, let alone ever. So why should we have to endure years of her being with other people, just like the male protagonist? It doesn't make sense for us to root for them to be together anymore. If the author doesn't like the male protagonist, they should make him better instead of making the readers suffer, make time skips of them apart, don't show relationship with others, specially something we really wanted to see only the main couple doing. It seems like the female protagonist doesn't even care about him anymore, so why would the author show this to us? I can't stand these types of stories because I read fiction to escape the real world, not to see how bad relationships can be. It's frustrating because the FML isn't even the FML anymore. If the female protagonist truly loved the male protagonist, she wouldn't have moved on so quickly. What was the author even thinking?

Personally, I dislike it when either the male or female protagonist ends up with someone else. It ruins the whole romantic atmosphere for me. This author is driving me crazy. Sorry for venting.

EDIT: I saw the raw scans till vol. 8.5...
Seriously, it seems like the author doesn't like the main couple at all. Raira (Lyla) always appears happy and sweet with her new boyfriend, unlike how she used to act towards Kazuyoshi. He's trying his best to improve, and everyone treats him better than she ever did. In my opinion, the author could just get rid of Raira altogether at this point. It feels like I read 36 chapters for nothing. If the manga started at chapter 37, it would be way better, as it could be a story about the guy getting over his one-sided love and growing up as a person. He's very unlikable many, many times, but so is she. I will never understand why the author chose to split them instead of making them grow together and learn things. It feels like the author is making us invest in a relationship, only to make any other relationship the characters have better than the ones we were invested in from the beginning.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread