YJK no Ijou na Aijou - Vol. 8 Ch. 61 - Gyaru JK’s room

Dex-chan lover
Ignoring his weird cleaning, does anyone actually care about his relationship with JK2.0?

JK 1.0 was absolutely terrible and this one is the same exact person just without the insane "You're beneath me and you're trash". The second arc of this should never have happened.

Dex-chan lover
Ignoring his weird cleaning, does anyone actually care about his relationship with JK2.0?

JK 1.0 was absolutely terrible and this one is the same exact person just without the insane "You're beneath me and you're trash". The second arc of this should never have happened.
Underaged girl aside, this one is similar but better. Realitically i would have dropped this but inertia has kept me around but after this girl whether or not this is manga is done done I'm out

Dex-chan lover
Ok honestly, has anyone seen the raws for the end? Is this whole second half literally just a “what if” the two of them didn’t get back together? I assumed this was just a bunch of unnecessary ecchi that the author decided to cram in that takes place during the original time skip, but seeing the Vol. 10 cover has me questioning that now.

Dex-chan lover
Well, her room's state explains why she is into human trash as him, and did not mind him shitting himself.

Her room probably also stinks like trash and shit.:kek:

Dex-chan lover
BjJU0El.png

this is ...... oddly specific?
also using bare hands for the toilet the fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Ok honestly, has anyone seen the raws for the end? Is this whole second half literally just a “what if” the two of them didn’t get back together? I assumed this was just a bunch of unnecessary ecchi that the author decided to cram in that takes place during the original time skip, but seeing the Vol. 10 cover has me questioning that now.
it was revealed by someone who read ahead but the whole wedding thing was just a dream so this isn't a "what if" at all. I think most if not all the people continuing to read this are just waiting to see the end of it because it's already established itself as a pretty shitty manga.

Dex-chan lover
it was revealed by someone who read ahead but the whole wedding thing was just a dream so this isn't a "what if" at all. I think most if not all the people continuing to read this are just waiting to see the end of it because it's already established itself as a pretty shitty manga.
Omfg that is so infuriating…yeah like someone else mentioned, me continuing this is more about inertia and prior investment as opposed to genuine interest.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, it's already 5 volumes since her introduction? That's about the same time as Raira had.

Dex-chan lover
Underaged girl aside, this one is similar but better. Realitically i would have dropped this but inertia has kept me around but after this girl whether or not this is manga is done done I'm out
Bear in mind that the final volume’s art is JK2.0 in a wedding dress.

Dex-chan lover
Mf fym "naturally"????

NOBODY cleans a toilet with their bare hands you disgusting fuck

And Riri, you call THAT disgusting but you acted like you feel deeper in love with him after he LITERALLY SHAT HIMSELF IN FRONT OF YOU

I was literally saying this out loud before I started reading this chapter: "Author, PLEASE go at least one chapter where the MC is not a complete and totally retarded weirdo" but of course the author failed horrible when he made him clean the toilet that way 🤦🏾‍♂️

And he needs to relax on the bitching, wouldn't surprise me if Riri was done with his shit

Users who are viewing this thread