YJK no Ijou na Aijou - Vol. 9 Ch. 73 - Yankee JK’s State Of Things

Dex-chan lover
Screenshot-2024-09-02-at-11-41-18-24-Chapter-73-YJK-no-Ijou-na-Aijou-Manga-Dex.png

get.gif

Dex-chan lover
she just cut her hair with regular scissors and it turned out perfect. the fuck :ROFLMAO:
Try seeing the difference in the two girls now :pacman:

I don't have idea whats the point of this continuation where both main characters are in different relationships
They did a 5 yr jump to the wedding and now showing the events they skipped. Not a great look on the publisher or author imo. Think they might have been thinking of axing it.

Dex-chan lover
Good god I hate this one. The characters are all just terrible, the relationships make zero sense. The way they hand the MC being a huge piece of shit is wildly inconsistent.

But I’ve come to far. I have to see this dumpster fire to the end. Please squiggles, just bull release this and let us be free of this nightmare.

They did a 5 yr jump to the wedding and now showing the events they skipped. Not a great look on the publisher or author imo. Think they might have been thinking of axing it.
No. This is a completely different story. The wedding was a dream sequence. There’s no guarantee that we get the same wedding.

Users who are viewing this thread