Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 12 Ch. 119 - First Pierce

Dex-chan lover
So, at this point, you'd have to kill him with a single hit or he'll just heal and get more powerful.
Sorta like ultra ego I guess.

Dex-chan lover
I really don't like this "battle-shounen powerleveling" style shit. As if him being half-vampire isn't enough asspull already, now he is mastering techniques like wall-phasing in blink of eye, obtaining new skills out of nowhere an immediately know how to use them and not to mention how is he super powerful in his half-vamprie mode. Please, don't turn this into damn dragon ball!

Double-page supporter
I really don't like this "battle-shounen powerleveling" style shit. As if him being half-vampire isn't enough asspull already, now he is mastering techniques like wall-phasing in blink of eye, obtaining new skills out of nowhere an immediately know how to use them and not to mention how is he super powerful in his half-vamprie mode. Please, don't turn this into damn dragon ball!
THIS PAIN WILL MAKE ME EVEN STRONGER!

Double-page supporter
NOOO MY ROMCOM PUBLISHED IN WEEKLY SHOUNEN SUNDAY IS EXHIBITING SIGNS OF A SHOUNEN mannnn shut the fuck up

Group Leader
Considering what Nazuna feels when she phase throught many things at once, will the same effect also applied when a vampire tried to phase through moving trains?

Users who are viewing this thread