Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - The Big Tree, The Hot Spring & The Demonfolk Bride

Group Leader
Page 9, Tsuru no Ongaeshi:

A man saves a crane that had been shot down by hunters. That night, a beautiful girl appears at the man's door and tells him that she is his wife. The man tells her that he is not wealthy enough to support them, but she tells him that she has a bag of rice that will fill their stomachs. Every day, the rice never goes down in the sack, and it always stays full. The next day she tells the man that she is going in a room to make something and that he is not to come in until she is finished. Seven days have passed by and she finally comes out with a beautiful piece of clothing, but she is very skinny. She tells the man to go to the markets the next morning and to sell this for a very large price. He comes back home and tells her that he sold it for a very good price. After that, they are now wealthy. The wife then goes back into the room, telling him once again not to come in until she is finished. The man's curiosity takes over and he peeks in, realizing that the woman is the crane that he saved. When the crane sees that the man has found out her true identity, she says that she can not stay there anymore and flies away to never come back.

Dex-chan lover
Weird how the plant only molested the women.

You'd think it was the Mangaka being horny, but that COULDN'T POSSIBLY be the case, right?

@Suffaru sounds like a gender-bent version of Psyche and Cupid

Dex-chan lover
clearly edited I thought it was the other way, but the point prevails:
he will not lose his V card, this type of series always pulls that, he even raped a man ffs

ps: thanks @AnonMasterRace7898 and @maelstroon, had to reread the chapter another time to realize that.

Aggregator gang
Bro what timing is this? I JUST caught up like an hour ago.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really care about the cheap drama, but i never expect that this manga would have the typical chapter of tentacules, even tho they are not even tentacules lmao.

Dex-chan lover
And now marks the end of the waifu cold war for this series as it will now turn into a hot war involving almost all sides against each other with massive numbers of casualties on all sides and probably most if not almost all sides being driven to annihilation

Users who are viewing this thread