Yojouhan no Ibara Hime - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
ive said on a previous chapter that i hope the boys can think of a way to deal with him secretly and spare the mom finding out, as she's also being deceived by this monster. but now, after reading this chapter i feel like she needs a reality check and respect her daughters intelligence more. the thing is that their relationship is so fractured as it is i worry that this is just gonna put the mom into self loathing mode and lead to more abandonment and neglect. just a horrible situation.

Dex-chan lover
My dream ending to this series is Shinra completely cutting ties with her shit “mother”, the scumbag boyfriend in jail or registered as a s*x offender (preferably after getting his 🍆 sliced off by her boys), and Shinra graduating highschool to live her best life.

Dex-chan lover
Shinra's mom is utterly no good. I guess she's too starved for a man that she wouldn't even take her own daughter seriously. I mean for crying out loud Shinra's mom literally laughed Shinra's confession off. That's just so awful.

Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
ive said on a previous chapter that i hope the boys can think of a way to deal with him secretly and spare the mom finding out, as she's also being deceived by this monster. but now, after reading this chapter i feel like she needs a reality check and respect her daughters intelligence more. the thing is that their relationship is so fractured as it is i worry that this is just gonna put the mom into self loathing mode and lead to more abandonment and neglect. just a horrible situation.
bro, the mother is the fuckin problem, she need to learn or stay away from the daughter until she can live independently...

Users who are viewing this thread