Yoko-san, Sugari Yoru. - Vol. 2 Ch. 26 - A Snowball Fight Showdown

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck this president guy is a character now, what were they thinking. They should of just stuck to focus on the two MC's, this legit makes me want to drop this.

Fed-Kun's army
@Jackist i don't get why people hate those kind of rival characters so much, they usually advance the plot more than anyone

Group Leader
@Heirou
@Jackist i don't get why people hate those kind of rival characters so much, they usually advance the plot more than anyone

Perhaps it's because they are so irritatingly annoying that whenever they appear in a chapter, you don't even want to read that chapter. And, no, they don't advance the plot, their sole purpose is to extend the life of the series (and the author's paycheck) by obstructing the development of the main characters until the series becomes complete garbage.

Dex-chan lover
@Heirou because at their core, they are just plot devices, their sole purpose on the story is to artificially extend things by getting any sort of screen time, on some cases it just ruins the manga, Look at Amano Megumi, Namaikizakari or Henjo

i just realized after finishing the chapter that there was a blank square above yoko san that should had said "Morioka out" but upon first reading i didint notice it lol

Users who are viewing this thread