Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou - Vol. 14 Ch. 140 - Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou

Double-page supporter
Even the invisible ninja who cutting onion near me crying when he read this chapter.....

Dex-chan lover
Sitting on the warm concrete....

such a beautiful story. Every time...

Group Leader
The Age of the Calm Evening indeed.
I'm not even totally sure why it is I'm weeping.

Double-page supporter
Really loved this series, seeing oji-san's place all overtaken by nature made me really sad, almost cried.

Pretty cool series, I wish wish we got to see owner's face or have Director Alpha on the ship come down to the surface, but the series was still a great time.

I wish that owner and alpha met at least once more , and (like the person below) also for alpha to meet her sister from the airplane. The saddest thing in manga for me is misago's inability to recognize children after they grow up and how she still thinks about them. Great series

Dex-chan lover
This was quite the ride, I'm glad she kives with someome though.

Dex-chan lover
Am glad she didnt have to live alone. Glad that Kokone took it by heart when she said she wanted to live there too.

Wow, this was such a great read, seeing the character growing up while reading this made me so sad, the ending was top tier too. Really love this manga!!

Shit is beautiful bro, got me tearing up and allat.

The character development and growth really is something else, the ending is also top tier, truly a fitting ending for a story like this.

Users who are viewing this thread