Yome Gaki ssu - Ch. 12.5 - Extra Edition (1)

Dex-chan lover
Today, we have a quadruple release! After abusing the team to work on maximum overdrive, we present to you chapters 12, 12.5, 13 and 13.5. I'm sorry team, your sacrifice will be remembered. :)

This chapter was mistakenly released as 7.5 in the past after we heard that volume 1 has an extra chapter. We did not realize at the time that this is actually chapter 12.5 and not the volume 1 extra. Therefore, we swiftly removed it when we found out so that we can release it in the correct order. Our apologies regarding that.
(The actual volume 1 extra is a very spicy 4-page chapter. It's going to be released very soon, so stay tuned!)

Anyway, for my comment on chapter 12.5:
I honestly forgot if Yuzu's full name has been revealed yet, but "Yuzu" is supposedly her first name. It appears that Suzuki didn't know that since he always hears Mozu call her "Yuzu", so he ends up calling her by that name. That resulted in her being disturbed and flustered. (The SFX that appears next to Yuzu in the first panel of page 2 says "blush". This chapter was done before we started recreating SFX in English.)
I found it kinda random for Suzuki to just call her cute out of the blue, lol.

Welp, would you look at that. Turns out there were translation errors by our previous translator.
No problems, though. Chapter has been updated to fix those errors.

Updated comment:
Apparently, "Yuzu" is just a nickname and her full name is "Rain Yuzuhara". Suzuki calls her name cute, despite her behavior. I agree, that's a cute name.
However, it seems that Yuzu is slightly embarrassed by her name? She didn't like it when Suzuki said it out loud. She didn't even let him finish the part where he called her name cute.
Blushing Rain is as cute as her name though. ;)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yuzu best girl. If this was actually a harem story instead of just about super-tsun Mozu I would totally be on team Yuzu.

Dex-chan lover
Updated the chapter to include an official color illustration of Yuzu.
Would've done it from the beginning had I known it existed.

Dex-chan lover
Today, we have a quadruple release! After abusing the team to work on maximum overdrive, we present to you chapters 12, 12.5, 13 and 13.5. I'm sorry team, your sacrifice will be remembered. :)

This chapter was mistakenly released as 7.5 in the past after we heard that volume 1 has an extra chapter. We did not realize at the time that this is actually chapter 12.5 and not the volume 1 extra. Therefore, we swiftly removed it when we found out so that we can release it in the correct order. Our apologies regarding that.
(The actual volume 1 extra is a very spicy 4-page chapter. It's going to be released very soon, so stay tuned!)

Anyway, for my comment on chapter 12.5:
I honestly forgot if Yuzu's full name has been revealed yet, but "Yuzu" is supposedly her first name. It appears that Suzuki didn't know that since he always hears Mozu call her "Yuzu", so he ends up calling her by that name. That resulted in her being disturbed and flustered. (The SFX that appears next to Yuzu in the first panel of page 2 says "blush". This chapter was done before we started recreating SFX in English.)
I found it kinda random for Suzuki to just call her cute out of the blue, lol.
Isn't her name Rain and she's embarrassed because it's a kirakira name? Now that I checked the raw again, MC actually called her full name Yuzuhara Rain and the supposedly "unexpectedly cute" part are that Rain name. There's even furigana on her name there I don't know how you can miss it

Isn't her name Rain and she's embarrassed because it's a kirakira name? Now that I checked the raw again, MC actually called her full name Yuzuhara Rain and the supposedly "unexpectedly cute" part are that Rain name. There's even furigana on her name there I don't know how you can miss it
That sounds interesting, should probably ask on the discord server if they can double-check the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
No idea. I made this comment based on the current English translation.
It wasn't me who did the TL for this chapter, it was done by SOUMYA10. I'm the new translator since chapter 10, but this chapter was already mistakenly done as 7.5 in the past.

I'll check the raws again and see.

Dex-chan lover
You are correct. There seems to be a mistake in that specific speech bubble. He calls her by her full name there.
I'll try to get it fixed.

Edit: while I could go and fix the translation directly, this may be a good opportunity to ask the CLRD team to remove the SFX as well. So, guess we are going to redo the chapter pretty much lol.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Alright. I have redone the translation for this chapter, and also used that chance to add SFX.
Sorry for the inconvenience, everyone. 🙏

With that in mind, here is my updated comment on the chapter:
Apparently, "Yuzu" is just a nickname and her full name is "Rain Yuzuhara". Suzuki calls her name cute, despite her behavior. I agree, that's a cute name.
However, it seems that Yuzu is slightly embarrassed by her name? She didn't like it when Suzuki said it out loud. She didn't even let him finish the part where he called her name cute.
Blushing Rain is as cute as her name though. ;)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Alright. I have redone the translation for this chapter, and also used that chance to add SFX.
Sorry for the inconvenience, everyone. 🙏
It's okay. I just happen to still remember the raw so I just pointed it out. Though usually people would just ignore it when I mentioned TL mistakes, so your dedication to the quality of translation are appreciated.

Dex-chan lover
Also, how ironic for her first name to be "Rain" when it's raining outside in the chapter lol. (Ofc intentional detail by the author.)

Users who are viewing this thread