Yomega Kiss - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I actually dislike the taste of celery. It's pretty unpleasant. If you don't notice the taste of bell pepper then you probably won't notice the taste of celery unless you eat something seasoned with celery seed. It's just pure, concentrated, celery.

That said, ya'll might want to ease up on seasonings and sauces in your food if you can't taste this stuff. A lot of people get a really dull sense of taste after awhile. It's like how if you mention regular bread or rice being sweet some people will give you weird looks. Just chew it for a bit and actually taste it without anything overpowering it.

I actually had a moment awhile ago where I was making different variations of scrambled eggs, adding milk and sugar. Really improved the flavor and texture but then I realized no one noticed. Every time I make eggs, they get covered in ketchup, miracle whip, or arby's sauce so nobody ever tasted the eggs.
No.

Celery does not have a taste so much as a texture. It is very crunchy and I find it very pleasant. It does have a taste but it is so subtle as to almost have no taste at all.

The same thing applies to bell peppers they have a very subtle bitter, tangy flavour but it is very, very mild. The main attribute of FRESH bell peppers is their crunchy texture. And that is what some people do not like I've known people who said that they can't stand the crunchiness of a salad (While at the same time eating Doritos by the handful, which makes no sense to me, why does he like one crunch but not the other? My guess is that he was the sort person who wouldn't eat anything that hadn't been deep fried, but I digress).

TLDR: texture might not have a taste, but it's part of what makes the flavour of food.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Pretty much exactly this. Celery has a surprisingly pungent smell and smell is what makes up a large part of taste so all the people who think celery and bell peppers have no taste probably have half a sense of smell left.

It could also be one of those genetic things like how ~10% of people find cilantro to taste of soap.

I have come to hate both. In the case of celery, the texture from the fluted shape is unpleasant in addition to the unpleasant aroma.
Again no, celery does not really have any kind of smell other than that of fresh leafy greens. If you say it has a pungent smell I will call bullshit on said statement.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Again no, celery does not really have any kind of smell other than that of fresh leafy greens. If you say it has a pungent smell I will call bullshit on said statement.
So please explain why when someone cuts it for snacks or to add to a soup, I can distinctly smell the celery in particular throughout the entire kitchen? Just because your own sense of smell isnt as sensitive as you think it is does not mean your experience is the absolute.
Again, it could be one of those strange genetic traits like cilantro tasting like soap to some 10 odd percent of people.

Double-page supporter
idk you guys are all like she should be corrected! i kinda just wanna give her a reality check. need the guy to just be like “i hate you you’re a bad person “ then just goes to her friend that’d be hilarious and very cathartic but alas…cursed manga

Dex-chan lover
No.

Celery does not have a taste so much as a texture. It is very crunchy and I find it very pleasant. It does have a taste but it is so subtle as to almost have no taste at all.

The same thing applies to bell peppers they have a very subtle bitter, tangy flavour but it is very, very mild. The main attribute of FRESH bell peppers is their crunchy texture. And that is what some people do not like I've known people who said that they can't stand the crunchiness of a salad (While at the same time eating Doritos by the handful, which makes no sense to me, why does he like one crunch but not the other? My guess is that he was the sort person who wouldn't eat anything that hadn't been deep fried, but I digress).

TLDR: texture might not have a taste, but it's part of what makes the flavour of food.
Yes.

There is a distinct taste, even if you don't notice it personally. As I said, try celery seed seasoning. It's the same taste, just stronger. If you don't notice it in the celery itself, then you can try that to know what we're talking about.

Dex-chan lover
"Now's my chance!! I'm gonna shove it in her mouth" and then "Ish sho bitter..." for a few seconds I was like LEEEETTTTSSSS GOOOOOOO!!! Then I came back to reality and realized that was the conversation we all want but in the wrong context. Also the fact that she is still a dislikable person. Her personality gets in the way of her tits and her tits gets in the way of everything ... for me at least. I'll give this one more chapter to decide if it gets a follow.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I really don't like that girl, she's really annoying and I don't like her attitude

This actually sucks. hopefully The new girl makes the FMC act right. childish and inconsiderate with her only appealing trait is the bazookas. Don’t get me started on the typical beta

Users who are viewing this thread