Yomei Nikagetsu no Isekai Kenkouhou - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Forest of the Elves

Dex-chan lover
Drama caused by prologuing. Useless prologuing is pretty realistic — it typifies YouTube videos. But it's always annoying, and makes this chapter annoying.

“Don't hurt trees.” Three words. Don't preface them. If other rules are important, don't preface them either. Bang-out the rules first; elaborate and explain afterwards.

Dex-chan lover
awww i am a bit down i realy hoped that the elves would be the orcs in this world ...
i am sure they still have a twist after all archer guys face wasnt shown so far but still sad that they seem to be normal elve like elves

Dex-chan lover
Looks like traditional assholes elfs, not Fairy like "We Stole your kidneys as a joke" Elfs.
We will see. So far they just broke a cardinal rule of their forest. I’d expect the traditional to just kill on sight anyone that enters the forest.

Now I’m curious if they elves will keep the joke goin on about the ‘are you half elf half & orc?’

Fed-Kun's army
if a sniper shot me i owuld run over to where he is and kick the bow out of his hand and throw him because hes not specialized in melee fight

Dex-chan lover
Feeling like he did 20 years ago: he was still retirement age then. He's 82, so 20 years earlier he would have been 62, still an old man.

Reactions: le3
Fed-Kun's army
This is interesting... So far, the MC has survived the terminal cancer that he got by levelling up...
I wonder what will happen when he becomes high-level and the experience threshold to level up gets wider and wider...
Will the cancer catch up to him, or will he be cured by then?

Dex-chan lover
Just read up 'til here. It's not the finest of artwork, but this is fun to read. XD

Users who are viewing this thread