Yona of the Dawn - Ch. 260 - The words I didn't want to say

Dex-chan lover
Yona 'bout to beat some sense into some dragons!

Though now I'm more worried about Zeno. Assuming he chooses to live, how are the wounds Yona accidentally caused going to heal?

Aggregator gang
Yona 'bout to beat some sense into some dragons!

Though now I'm more worried about Zeno. Assuming he chooses to live, how are the wounds Yona accidentally caused going to heal?
Wait for it to heal like a normal person. I don't think the wounds that Yona caused are impossible to heal, it just that it can't be healed by the power of the Yellow Dragon so Zeno can only heal those wounds like a normal person.

Dex-chan lover
But isn’t killing Zeno is a better end? He already live too long and suffer too much. I am not sure what Yona wants, wanting him to die because of old age? He already surpass his lifespan too too long

Dex-chan lover
But isn’t killing Zeno is a better end? He already live too long and suffer too much. I am not sure what Yona wants, wanting him to die because of old age? He already surpass his lifespan too too long
I think if Zeno knew he would now die of old age, he might simply live to that point. He is desperately rushing here because he thinks this is his only chance to die at all. But once he becomes capable of dying again, he can live those remaining years knowing an end will come that he doesn't need to rush to and can instead enjoy being with the other dragons, Hak, and Yona.

Fed-Kun's army
AHHHHHHHH!! I want to read more. Lol. But thank you so much for posting !!! For being so quick too . You guys are awesome 👏!

Dex-chan lover
There’s something I think I realised earlier, but I never had the heart to ask. Are we… on our way to the end?
They united the kouka tribes, reached peace with their southern neighbors, sent the northern kingdom packing, half of the main characters are dead, they declared their love for one another, Yoon will maybe find the cure soon or the dragon gods will says "oopsie forgot to turn off the machine, all will stop suffering, sorry dudes."

Users who are viewing this thread