Yona of the Dawn - Ch. 261 - Darkness Falls

Dex-chan lover
It annoys me that they have no hate for Soo Won now.
Well, he's dying. I'm with you to some extent, like, we're just all going to forget what he did because cool makes you not guilty for all crimes or something? But even for me, it's harder to stay mad at a guy who's dying. The disease can take care of the revenge and we can move on, kinda thing.

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry Hak, Yona just went to see "Life's Manager(s)". XD

Seriously though, that second page had me internally screaming it was so cool. Yona is willing to end the world for her friends. Wow.

I have no doubt Yona is safe, but now I'm wondering how things will move forward. Are we in for a showdown between the Crimson Dragon and the other Dragons? That's about the only guess I have, but I'm not too confident in it.

Dex-chan lover
The last look between yona and hak like... Damn
Im like 90% sure hak still hates suwon for betraying yona. (Not so much himself, cause hak beat himself up a lot) But hak knows suwon is super smart so he still supports suwon in some aspects.

Hak can never catch a break and has now lost his friends but also his Yona :(
Was it really necessary to take everything away from him 4 days before his birthday????
The best birthday present is when everyone comes back lmao

Dex-chan lover
When the four dragons are gathered, the sword and shield which will protect the king shall awaken, and the Red Dragon shall restore the dawn at last.
Now that all four dragons are in the chalice, is this the point where the sword and shield are going to awaken?

The majority of characters outside of Yona group have no reason to hate Soo Won, he does a decent job at being a leader (compared to one we seen at least). I'm pretty sure Hak still hates Soo Won action of killing the king and doing what he did to Yona but :

1. That does not erase the years of love and friendship. People can have mix feelings
2. He's desperate with literally everyone, esp Yona, in his group just poofing away.

Dex-chan lover
maaaaannnn.... i put off reading so i wouldn't have to suffer painful cliffhangers, but i didn't wait long enough 😭 Yona, go tell those damn dragon gods off!!! maybe get rid of the crimson disease too while you're at it.

Users who are viewing this thread