Yona of the Dawn - Ch. 263 - A world without pain

Double-page supporter
Series ended on page 6!

95ixt3.jpg

So clearly they are mad at Zeno rn in a creepy psycho way, but I wonder if Zeno’s immortality was always a punishment? The fact that he was a priest before becoming a warrior, makes me suspect that something went wrong the first time around.

Fed-Kun's army
So clearly they are mad at Zeno rn in a creepy psycho way, but I wonder if Zeno’s immortality was always a punishment? The fact that he was a priest before becoming a warrior, makes me suspect that something went wrong the first time around.
Yeah. We don't have enough info of the time before the first warriors. From page 29:
Worse, He pointed a Blade at you, The Crimson Dragon.
"The Crimson Dragon" part being important. Not necessarily when Zeno was against Yona.

Though I think the original vow that Zeno made with the Yellow Dragon was shown in a prior chapter, which disproves that it was originally a punishment.

Dex-chan lover
The dragon gods are all yandere for the Crimson Dragon. Thanks, I hate it. :facepalm:

I'm going to assume that all this hate against Zeno stemmed entirely from his recent actions:
1. Attempting to end his life ("Revoking the vow of the Dragon Warriors")
2. pointing a blade a Yona.
For all of his smarts, Zeno was so desperate to die that he completely glossed over the repercussions of his actions. It sounds like the dragon kami want him to wander some kind of tortuous purgatory forever. x.x

Fingers crossed that Yona successfully rescues everyone!

Aggregator gang
Author working overtime to ensure we keep feeling the false hope that the dragons might come back to life.
I think it's just the opposite: she is preparing us for a happy ending.
Kouka doesn't have more powerful enemies, so the dragon warriors aren't needed anymore, freeing them to live a normal life.

I think it's just the opposite: she is preparing us for a happy ending.
Kouka doesn't have more powerful enemies, so the dragon warriors aren't needed anymore, freeing them to live a normal life.
The problem is based on what we saw in the first few pages of first chapter, we didn't see any dragon warriors.

Users who are viewing this thread