Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!!

Group Leader
It felt like it was the ending was rushed but for a rushed ending it was decent. The ending also gives room for a sequel but I’m not fond of the idea of abandoning the old male mc because of all the memories they’ve spent. Oh well

This is the first Manga that gave me this fulfillment, I think I'll always remember this one.

Thank you for translating.

Holy sh*t this end s*ck...
The guy did it with all of them, even those who were against polygamy (seriously, you have to make a f*cking choice). We have no news of the girls, we don't see any marriage, birth or any moment of happiness... Sad enough as an end for a romcom.
They try to sell us something sad, but at what point at 60 you're senile and about to die? Besides that, it was becoming obvious that he was going to die. Personally, I didn't get the bittersweet vibe that this kind of ending had to transmit, too rushed and misguided.

These last two chapters really disappointed me, too bad, I had really enjoyed this series.

This is actually pretty good looking back.

I mean, stuff was rushed. And it was mostly rocky and weird. But It actually conveyed something I guess.

6/10. Strong 6, maybe low 7.

My actual thoughts with spoilers
This was a ok manga. Just okay. Typical romcom garbarge but with a twist, that twist being a fucking ghost that existed before everything else did.
The ending was rushed and kinda bittersweet. I felt like someone pressured the mangaka to wrap shit up, which is funny thinking about it more.
We don't see any birth or anything like that. It's just, one minute everyone moves to some fucking palace, and then keiji is in some royal fucking family, and then keiji is dead. Nice one.
The ending was kinda of sweet though, seeing all the kids was like abit shocking to me though. Like fuck man... Keijiii how hard did you juice your cock for you to get that much kids? Holy shit.

lastly, if you enjoyed this YOU ARE A FUCKING DEGENERATE PIECE OF SHI-
lol nah i'm not mad enough at this like the other one.

It was great, but it definitely got axe'd, that ending was way too rush, but at least all the girls got Reiji'd.

Dex-chan lover
Congrats, this one actually got a satisfying conclusion. Well, felt like it needed more exposure on his adult life, but it was nice regardless

Dex-chan lover
easily the best harem I ve ever read (even if we count the anime I watched and I watched a lot of harem anime)
altough mc isnt someone exceptional he has kind heart (not like the other mc s who is just normal loner with bit of a common sense)
well I still hate the bully girl (I dont know her name)
ending was nothing out of the ordinary but execution and the way it was presented was satisfiyng
spirit girl s timeskip ending was not satisfactory but not bad
I would have like to see after the decision
I know after that point it just becomes unrealistic but
I wanted to see the chemistery after the changes
10/10 definitely recommended
btw I realized after I wrote this but this has a lot of spoilers lol I hope it doesnt ruin the rewiew

Man, they should put some points in the [AXE] weapon category, they keep hitting the wrong mangas... hah... You think that after so many isekais they learned something, but no... Japan is weird my man... just weird.

wait i dont get the ending someone explain please
so where r the girls we dont see them. if those are the dude's grandchildren that makes the girls of his harem gave birth to children and their children got married to other peeps and them they gave birth to those grandchildren? and the graves next to the dude's grave so the girls died earlier?

Rushed but very good explaining ending:
He marry Hamura (samurai girl) in japan and his grandson is the little boy that hold the hand of Rei.

Then, he flight to overseas and marry all other girls including the stalker and the childhood and set his life there until dead with all graddaughters playing around.

This manga deserve a TV animation since it has an unique harem style at the ending.

The next one will be Shouta X Ghost 18+ doujinshi i think. Rei that for hundreds of years not being able to touch any living thing, suddenly able to unleash her worldly desire to such a tiny meat

Users who are viewing this thread