Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Ch. 54 - Unexpected Meeting

Dex-chan lover
Well I definitely underestimated that dude if even Van can’t kill him in his current state.

also, seriously, the dude took in a vampire kid? Is that his way of trying to atone or something? At least, he saw the name and figured out the truth (kids name are often A mix of their parent s names in this world)

Dex-chan lover
Well I definitely underestimated that dude if even Van can’t kill him in his current state.

also, seriously, the dude took in a vampire kid? Is that his way of trying to atone or something? At least, he saw the name and figured out the truth (kids name are often A mix of their parent s names in this world)
Heinz is a coward and a bitch no matter how you cut it. Especially in the WN where he basically continuously denies his involvement with Darcia’s death. Along with not telling the public about how he captured and got Darcia killed.

Dex-chan lover

He's doing better than many "heroes" who perform Olympics level mental gymnastics to justify their misdeeds and then double down whenever a chance to not be a fuckup arises. He was wrong, he knows that now, and he's trying to be better where he can't undo the damage.

Dex-chan lover
Heinz is a coward and a bitch no matter how you cut it. Especially in the WN where he basically continuously denies his involvement with Darcia’s death. Along with not telling the public about how he captured and got Darcia killed.
The wn very clearly has a pov chapter where he's pissed at Edgar and the Peaceful Faction for spreading that lie around, instead of the truth about how he sent Darcia to her fate. He might not explicitly believe he killed her, outright, but he knows he was responsible for sending her to her death and Van alongside her since he was still a newborn.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, nice cunny. Hope she becomes a waifu for MC.
Anyone know what happens with Ketchup man immediately after this or down the line?

Thanks for the TL
Ketchup man still doing fine but he gets beat by version of MC

He has fused with the original hero Bellwood that is also remorseful of his decisions with both of them ready to sacrifice themselves in order for forgiveness. Basically he wants Van to kill him but spare the other murders of his mom. Some real crazy shit happens and the fan translation of the novel is a high quality with over 300 chapters translated

Dex-chan lover
Ketchup man still doing fine but he gets beat by version of MC

He has fused with the original hero Bellwood that is also remorseful of his decisions with both of them ready to sacrifice themselves in order for forgiveness. Basically he wants Van to kill him but spare the other murders of his mom. Some real crazy shit happens and the fan translation of the novel is a high quality with over 300 chapters translated
Have you finished the WN?... The last part is not entirely accurate... Atleast initially thats what he wanted. But later he goes the Alda way and says "i have to take you out Vandalieu for your good and for the greater good. I'd rather not kill you, but if you die a 1000 yrs or so years from now your underlings will be left unchecked. So i have to eliminate you now, do not resist" and such bullshit.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Some real crazy shit happens and the fan translation of the novel is a high quality with over 300 chapters translated[/SPOILER]
Fan translation is pretty good quality,
But the TL is Lazy and asks for way too much money to translate chapters.
Not to mention the time someone took over translating after no chapters were posted, and then the OG translator pushed out loads of chapters, to avoid losing their cash cow of a series.

Dex-chan lover
Not to mention the time someone took over translating after no chapters were posted, and then the OG translator pushed out loads of chapters, to avoid losing their cash cow of a series.
I got so impatient i went ahead and read from the soyetsu site with Webdl and Google TL. The ending arc was pretty dope.

Dex-chan lover
how did he know Van's name?
he does not.

However, it's common for parents in that world to give part of their names to their children.

Van wrote his name "VANDARUU", and Heinz knows of a "DARUshia", so he doesn't know, but he suspects.

The idea of a baby having survived without his mother is inconceivable, hence why although he regrets that event, he can do nothing besides try to change the future, because he assumed the baby had died for sure. Seeing that name got him to wonder, but at the same time, it's like a ghost, could be just a coincidence.

Fed-Kun's army
That's true. They used $450 of fan donations to translate the character summary pages at the end of the latest novel. Imagine donating for a chapter translation and getting 1/3 of a glossary or appendix.

Dex-chan lover
Have you finished the WN?... The last part is not entirely accurate... Atleast initially thats what he wanted. But later he goes the Alda way and says "i have to take you out Vandalieu for your good and for the greater good. I'd rather not kill you, but if you die a 1000 yrs or so years from now your underlings will be left unchecked. So i have to eliminate you now, do not resist" and such bullshit.
Have you not finished the wn? Heinz in the latest translated chapters says very clearly, "I can't let you live, you might not feel anything right now, but it's just a matter of time before the Demon King Guduranis takes over your soul and destroys the world." It's not about a possible future a thousand years from now.

Users who are viewing this thread