Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Ch. 54 - Unexpected Meeting

Aggregator gang
Heinz was C->B rank when I put him in my notes. Now this guy's S-rank tier? Damn, it sucks so bad for Van to finally find the guy he's always wanted to destroy and realizing nothing he can do right now will succeed. I did like the anxious look on Heinz's face when he saw the name Vandalieu. Did he somehow remember him?

I'm guessing Selen is a dhampir child he helped to ease his guilt over murdering Vandalieu's mother. I wonder if she'll play a role in the story, or was just a one-off mob character to show off what Heinz was doing since the time he killed Darcia.
Although Heinz has "strength befitting for an S-rank," he is still A-rank right now (this was stated when he was introduced this ch). The mentioning of his strength was supposed to show his potential as Vandalieu's persistent rival.
Vida's races typically name their children with a combination of parts of the parent's name. Van's name Van-daruu gets the "daru" from his mom daru-shia. Heinz knows the name of the dark elf he helped capture. Thus, when a young Dhampir with part of her name (and of the appropriate age) runs away for seemingly no reason, paranoia starts gnawing away at his guilty conscience.

She is a permanent part of Heinz's entourage (takes the role of a mascot). Her existence is very problematic for Van's mental health.

Dex-chan lover
Van casually eating abominations for breakfast :dogkek:

Someone please spoil me Selen fate, I need to know if piece of shit Heinz will get her murdered or some :notlikethis:
Not yet in the translated chapters. Van only has a grudge against those that were involved in his mother's death, not the add on crew.

Van does get annoyed at Heinz using the girl as a go between to communicate with him, to the point where Van threatens to reveal what happened between them to the girl, if Heinz keeps using her to write to him.

Fed-Kun's army
Fan translation is pretty good quality,
But the TL is Lazy and asks for way too much money to translate chapters.
Not to mention the time someone took over translating after no chapters were posted, and then the OG translator pushed out loads of chapters, to avoid losing their cash cow of a series.
The translation is excellent quality, in fact better than some official translations I've read. Give to Caesar what's due to Caesar... The translator has stated that he asks so much money hoping that maybe someone else would take up the translation and maybe people would stop donating.
If you actually read any of his notes on the chapters you would know that when he does a mass release it has been because he was between jobs or when he got injured and was off work and tried to clear the chapters that had already been "paid" for.
Some context to your comments, make of it what you will.

Double-page supporter
He's doing better than many "heroes" who perform Olympics level mental gymnastics to justify their misdeeds and then double down whenever a chance to not be a fuckup arises. He was wrong, he knows that now, and he's trying to be better where he can't undo the damage.
He can't really ever undo the damage unless he has a way to bring MC's mom back. But he can put in the effort to atone and at least try to compensate the world for the good he took from it.
He'll most likely never make even come close to making up for the wrong he delt MC, but understanding that and still doing everything in his power to help him would be right.
And yes, he's doing far better than that spear-wielding fucklet, treating people with respect and advocating for those facing unjust discrimination.
Although he could probably stand to be a little calmer with clerks. He could've at least tried to talk them into capitulating with reason, assertiveness, and persistence before calling them out and using the crowd to push them into it. They likely are just following policy, regardless of their personal opinions on it.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
That's true. They used $450 of fan donations to translate the character summary pages at the end of the latest novel. Imagine donating for a chapter translation and getting 1/3 of a glossary or appendix.
He's giving the people what they asked for. He asked and people overwhelmingly said he should translate the chapter summaries. Everyone donating knows this.

Supporter
Heinz is a coward and a bitch no matter how you cut it. Especially in the WN where he basically continuously denies his involvement with Darcia’s death. Along with not telling the public about how he captured and got Darcia killed.
Correct me if I am wrong, it's been so long since I read the WN, but I remember him being basically being dragged around by the rest of the party. He definitely had involvement, but he spoke in numerous occasions during that affair on how wrong it felt. It's not like he can go against everyone to break a law he did not agree with...

Heinz is a coward and a bitch no matter how you cut it. Especially in the WN where he basically continuously denies his involvement with Darcia’s death. Along with not telling the public about how he captured and got Darcia killed.
Heinz doesn't deny his involvement, he just doesn't advertise it openly.

I don't think we can fault him for that especially since he IS doing what he can to atone.

What I like about this story's writing is that it makes it clear that Vandalieu is the unreasonable one here, he even admits as much in his internal monologue in the novel.

Double-page supporter
Oh, nice cunny. Hope she becomes a waifu for MC.
Anyone know what happens with Ketchup man immediately after this or down the line?

Thanks for the TL
That is not the word to use here. Even if it's a dialect thing (which it doesn't seem to be, but I won't discount the possibility), you should be aware of what that means. Even when used to refer to "women in general", it still applies a sexual connotation. And that is not the thing to say when you see new child character. It doesn't matter if you're thinking it in your head; do not share it aloud or post it on public forums. Ignoring the moral and social issues, there's no point in doing it since you will get flack for it (as you're no doubt experiencing presently).

Lol, so that's what
Eisen
used to look like? Pictured her looking more lile the witch from Sleeping Beauty.

Dex-chan lover
It took me a minute to realise that he was wearing an eyepatch to hide his heterochromia cause both eyes look the same in grayscale lmaoo

Dex-chan lover
Well I definitely underestimated that dude if even Van can’t kill him in his current state.

also, seriously, the dude took in a vampire kid? Is that his way of trying to atone or something? At least, he saw the name and figured out the truth (kids name are often A mix of their parent s names in this world)
Its funny how not true this is if you look at any characters name so far lol
Maybe it only applies to vampires or something idk
how did he know Van's name?
His mom probably said it while they beat her to death no?

Dex-chan lover
As most people have pointed out the ‘quality’ of the manga is so sporadic with its story telling, it keeps skipping around and not providing enough ample explanation when it does move from one scene to the next.

For most people who’ve read the WN or LN it makes sense but otherwise for first time viewers it leaves out so much context and is hard to follow.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
As for currently translated WN chapters
Is a Dhampir girl saved by Heinz. He is currently protecting her from Alda fanatic. Selen later known what Heinz party did with Van mother from Heinz himself. She understand why these two will have to fight till death while she care for Heinz. Van has mentally issue on how to treat Selen as she is innocent in this matter. Heinz party encourages Selen to send letter to Van until he threaten them with all kind of curze if they don'tstop.

As for Heinz there are many stages.
From my view, he is an okay person but limited by his world commonsense and got worse luck in all three worlds.

While he tried protecting Vida race like Selen,he wiped out a ghoul village that attacked human settlement. Standard procedure from human side but still their party kill all ghouls there.

They meet with coincidence. Van understand some of Heinz action but won't care. He want 3 of them whocinvokved with his mother exectution dead. Also he see that Heinz wil be a threat to his companion/family eventually. A god intervened also make that worst. Van want them dead and he now has enough power.

Heinz later unseal Bellwood and got accessto Heroic god decent skill. However, he see that Van actually did good for the world after many events. He planned to offer Van his life in exchange for his other two in the party to be spared. Even Alda cannot change his mind. Van is going to accept this since he can wait for other two died from old age and go destroy their soul after that anyway.

OG demon king revived, defeat by Van. However, Van decided to devour Demon king soul instead of just destroying him. OG demonking soul can be parasite to other soul. Heinz went back on his offer since while there is almost zero, if OG demon king to over Van then the world is finished. Van doesn't care either way as he want them dead. A god later teleport Heinz party away to save them.

Dex-chan lover
i'm compeltely lost, how does this chapter has absolutely anything to do with chapter 53!??!

in ch53 they're in thos villages, then flying to ¿where?, all the sudde he's with an eyepatch completely different clothing and looks like several chapters are missing
In Chapter 53 Page 29, Eleonora took a flight on Van Airlines (Can't figure out a way to make this not innuendo, definitely can't say she rode Van). So the actual distance traveled is pretty far, but flight obviates the time problems.

The City that he was originally heading towards fell into ruin a century or two ago, Chapter 52 Page 10. He's technically on a trip to find the lost Princess that was sent to Orbaume with the treasures. So, he headed towards the nearest extant large city to search for clues.

That is not the word to use here. Even if it's a dialect thing (which it doesn't seem to be, but I won't discount the possibility), you should be aware of what that means. Even when used to refer to "women in general", it still applies a sexual connotation. And that is not the thing to say when you see new child character. It doesn't matter if you're thinking it in your head; do not share it aloud or post it on public forums. Ignoring the moral and social issues, there's no point in doing it since you will get flack for it (as you're no doubt experiencing presently).
Oh put a sock in it. This is a manga where grown women thirst over a guy who looks even younger.

There will also be even more lolis going forward

Dex-chan lover
As for currently translated WN chapters
Heinz later unseal Bellwood and got accessto Heroic god decent skill. However, he see that Van actually did good for the world after many events. He planned to offer Van his life in exchange for his other two in the party to be spared. Even Alda cannot change his mind. Van is going to accept this since he can wait for other two died from old age and go destroy their soul after that anyway.

OG demon king revived, defeat by Van. However, Van decided to devour Demon king soul instead of just destroying him. OG demonking soul can be parasite to other soul. Heinz went back on his offer since while there is almost zero, if OG demon king to over Van then the world is finished. Van doesn't care either way as he want them dead. A god later teleport Heinz party away to save them.

Does the WN say why he decided to eat his soul? I would have thought the makeup of his soul, would have been against such a thing. I honestly can't remember if he derives any power if he does so.

Users who are viewing this thread