Yopparai Touzoku, Dorei no Shoujo wo Kau - Ch. 14 - Underwear

Dex-chan lover
Why just not buy new underwear? Girl, would you like it if a man gave you man-made underwear? Other than food, gift items that have been man-made I will always store them or just put display only. Never will be used. Even a cloth, I will use it on important occasions only.
Most likely you can't just buy things like underwear in this society.

Dex-chan lover
@Tomoshibi - thank you for the chapter and your hard work.

Just a minor comment about the context of "wear off", this idiom is typically for expressing when something loses effectiveness or potency, such as in the sensation, feelings, or effects given. In the context of the MC's clothing, "wear out", for something to no longer be functional or serviceable, would be the more correct term.

Dex-chan lover
What happens in the light novel?
b9899d2d541ebb802d1d2b5a09146051.jpe

Dex-chan lover
Remember, if you wait for your loli to grow, at least don't feed her a lot so she doesn't grow that much.

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh... really ? Are you actually mentally deficient ?
Girl said she's been taking care of the laundry, she just has to make the new ones the same as the old ones...
Nah, the loli groped his dick.

Aggregator gang
fuck i shouldn't have read the novel. the manga is wholesome but it's tainted by my imagination of what harris' monologues were

fuck i shouldn't have read the novel. the manga is wholesome but it's tainted by my imagination of what harris' monologues were
I almost want to ask. But this is basically a whole different continuity by this point; I may as well ask you what they said in Infinity War.

Dex-chan lover
that's a pretty big earrings
it just feels like almost as big as her head

and, what's an underwear when i can save up for a new PC upgrades??

Contributor
I love how the two adults carefully teach Tiana the value of accepting people's gratitude. It would've been rude to not eat the expensive fruit that she was gifted with positive intentions. And Harris telling her to share her feedback with the fruit seller lady was the icing on the cake. I'm just gonna enjoy the wholesome moments while it's here, I know this can easily turn less wholesome the way the premise was laid out.

I wonder how much of that did Harris hear? Gifting him a newly sewn pair of boxers is a curious, but practical choice. I'll be honest, and admit I thought this was gonna be a chapter about Gina helping Tiana get new underwear, because I'd expect Harris would have no idea about a girl's underwear needs (unless this is a world where women don't have anachronistic modern underwear, which would make sense).

Dex-chan lover
Of course men living alone oft didn't have the skills, time, or interest, so they had no choice but to have them made by pros.
Only rich people would ask a pro. They either had the skills, or they'd ask a relative or neighbour. And I'm pretty sure most men who lived alone would have the skills to at least make simple clothing and repairs.

Also, bought underwear may just as well have been made by a tailor. I'm sure underwear sewn by a girl is preferrable over the ones sewn by a man who takes a hefty price for it.

This story literally starts off with his talking about raising her to fuck her. But while the manga quickly stops going back to that on his end, he apparently keeps thinking about it in the LN. The old lady talking about the girl looking good for him is apparently also a nod to this plot point. So she might not not be thinking about that sort of thing while she's making it.

Still no clue how he picked up that they were doing something. Unless they just jumped the gun, and he heard their shuffling after he left.
Where did you read the LN?

Users who are viewing this thread