Yopparai Touzoku, Dorei no Shoujo wo Kau - Ch. 18 - New Haircut

Group Leader
So true. I really wish one of these days we would get one of these that is legitimately about raising a kid with no funny business.
My wigga, there is, but a fella must know what to expect from a thing when he sees it, a isekai\fantasy and loli tagged manga isn't a place that you will find one :kek:.

It's not supernatural like the manga Mangamoz suggested but My Girl is a pretty good one.
My Daughter Left the Nest and Returned as an S-Rank Adventurer is a good one with fantasy, but the focus isn't only parenthood, there is a bit of the father adventures too.

Dex-chan lover
Groomer or not, it is what it is. Just enjoy the ride, man. Or read other recommendations others already post. We are at the age there is too much things to read, cut some slack.

I'm tired of seeing pages of pages of people hating whenever there's a little girl character is involved. Like where even these people come from?

I'm just happy the guy solved the problem and went home normally like an average person. Then have a good meal with wife (wives). That's a sensible adult writing. Also funny even with how things going well for him, it's not that easy to invite a girl out still🤣 He's not that lucky

Power level Isekai would've got the guy storm the coin syndicate and kill everyone. It's funny the first time, but tiresome when everyone does it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
gina as wife and tiana as daughter...

that can be simply nice little family

and absolutely wont object for both gina and tiana as wife tho

Banned
we didn't choose the groomer's route.. the groomer's route chose us

Dex-chan lover
It's not supernatural like the manga Mangamoz suggested but My Girl is a pretty good one.
My Daughter Left the Nest and Returned as an S-Rank Adventurer is a good one with fantasy, but the focus isn't only parenthood, there is a bit of the father adventures too.
I loved the latter title - Belgrieve just gathers adoptive children in a forest like nobody's business :D

But if we're talking real world as a setting, Foreign Country Diary is pretty great. Well, Umaru-chan, also, but it isn't psychological and focuses more on the comedy of Umaru's antics than the fact that her elder brother was forced to adopt her and works unreasonable hours to support them both.
In what comes to more magical options, there's The Story of a Succubus Who Came to the Human World and Don't Destroy Humanity.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm tired of seeing pages of pages of people hating whenever there's a little girl character is involved. Like where even these people come from?
To be fair, using little girls like that is just lazy writing. People are hardwired to aid children, and prioritise females for aid. So introducing a character like that is basically directly pushing the readers' parent instinct buttons. No further development is needed after, the character can simply be cute and do cute things, and the readers will rejoice.
It's not that there's anything bad about it. It's just easy mode: the writer not challenging themselves.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, using little girls like that is just lazy writing. People are hardwired to aid children, and prioritise females for aid. So introducing a character like that is basically directly pushing the readers' parent instinct buttons. No further development is needed after, the character can simply be cute and do cute things, and the readers will rejoice.
It's not that there's anything bad about it. It's just easy mode: the writer not challenging themselves.
Too long, don't read.
My point is people who come just to comment groomer can gtfo

Group Leader
I loved the latter title - Belgrieve just gathers adoptive children in a forest like nobody's business :D

But if we're talking real world as a setting, Foreign Country Diary is pretty great. Well, Umaru-chan, also, but it isn't psychological and focuses more on the comedy of Umaru's antics than the fact that her elder brother was forced to adopt her and works unreasonable hours to support them both.
In what comes to more magical options, there's The Story of a Succubus Who Came to the Human World and Don't Destroy Humanity.
I did read Don't Destroy Humanity, it's very good! A shame that it was cancelled tho :/.
Umaru-chan is pretty popular but never piqued up my interest, but the other two look good, gonna give them a try. Ty for the recommendations!

Dex-chan lover
I did read Don't Destroy Humanity, it's very good! A shame that it was cancelled tho :/.
Yeah, that axe looks absolutely uncalled for.

Umaru-chan is pretty popular but never piqued up my interest
Well, it doesn't aim to dive into the depths of the human psyche and doesn't style itself Dostoevsky, but it's decently funny and very warm. All in all, I found it rather enjoyable.

Ty for the recommendations!
My pleasure.
I've suggested maybe adding some tag for the genre in the feedback section of the forum, but no action so far.

Users who are viewing this thread