Yopparai Touzoku, Dorei no Shoujo wo Kau - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Underwear

Double-page supporter
The manga frames it as wholesome. The LN... less so, apparently. They're basically two different timelines, with the way it's going.

Really? i remember reading a few chapters of the webnovel and can't remember anything like that that hasn't been shown or mentioned in the manga, of course i got the impression the translation wasn't very good (the webnovel i mean) and didn't get too far either before stopping.

I do think i remember an event/arc that hasn't happend yet and was skipped? One where the MC goes on a job as a messenger and is robbed or at least someone tries to robb him and make him fail the quest or something, and that it was 1 of those 3 adventures from when Gina was introduced (i think the same one who is family with her previous landlord)

EDIT: after reading some comments my memory got refreshed, yeah he sometimes has some internal monologues but not that many and he still cares for her, if anything i remember most sounded like excuses he is telling himself in a tsundere way.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
nah, I don't buy it, pomegranate is like the worst fruit to eat as is, no way the shop lady gave it as a "reward"

Users who are viewing this thread