Yopparai Touzoku, Dorei no Shoujo wo Kau

Dex-chan lover
The setting is silly and makes no sense. Decent society with celebrations and expensive fireworks, women walking down the street with calm faces, people laughing and having a good time, then you turn the corner and there is a half-beaten starving 10yo slave chained to a fence sitting in the middle of the street. During the night. One day away from the slaughterhouse.
Did the author find the script in a dumpster or generated it by GPT-chat?

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
a drunk man can go wild. once, i have watch what a heavy drunk man can do, they become so stupid and reckless af. like peeing in the middle of the street or try to fuck his own friend IN FRONT OF ME (shes below average in terms of look fyi, he is lucky for wearing pants that day or else). i was pissed off like i never before, he even wont recognize his very own best friend so i slap him hard as i can and he start crying and then throwing tantrum at me for being cruel (wtf?!). i have to nurse him back to his sense like a desperated wife for fuck sake. and then i found out that he spent all the trip funds just for drinks. what a day.

please drink in moderation or get drunk at your own home

Last edited:
I hope he ends up adopting her and they end up having an exclusively platonic father daughter relationship that fills both other their lives with love and joy.
nah that aint gonna happen imo... looking at tiana expression.. she is already fall in love w harris... the more time goes she will realize what that feeling truly are

Dex-chan lover
a drunk man can go wild. once, i have watch what a heavy drunk man can do, they become so stupid and reckless af. like peeing in the middle of the street or try to fuck his own friend IN FRONT OF ME (shes below average in terms of look fyi, he is lucky for wearing pants that day or else). i was pissed off like i never before, he even wont recognize his very own best friend so i slap him hard as i can and start crying and then throwing tantrum at me for being cruel (wtf?!). i have to nurse him back to his sense like a desperated wife for fuck sake. and then i found out that he spent all the trip funds just for drinks. what a day.

Based pfp.

Dex-chan lover
-_- It's interesting to me, I'll see if there's anything from this work that we can use as inspiration.

I got a little curious once I've read the title and saw the cover, because it says that a thief bought a slave GIRL and the cover suggests a slave BOY. So I glanced through the first chapter and it is indeed clearly a dude. There's no doubt, looking at how he's drawn. But he's called Tiana and is apparently considered a girl by the other characters? I'm just kinda very confused, what's going on in this manga, who can tell me?

Last edited:
a drunk man can go wild. once, i have watch what a heavy drunk man can do, they become so stupid and reckless af. like peeing in the middle of the street or try to fuck his own friend IN FRONT OF ME (shes below average in terms of look fyi, he is lucky for wearing pants that day or else). i was pissed off like i never before, he even wont recognize his very own best friend so i slap him hard as i can and start crying and then throwing tantrum at me for being cruel (wtf?!). i have to nurse him back to his sense like a desperated wife for fuck sake. and then i found out that he spent all the trip funds just for drinks. what a day.

Well said

Why did the mangaka get rid of the girl's scars in the second chapter? Doesn't he understand moe?

Dex-chan lover
MC never clean himself, wear rags that even a homeless wouldn't wear, act like a drunkard.
"Everyone act like trash and dont respect me because i'm a thief"
Proceed to buy a little girl to fuck her.
Magicaly get every women he encounter fall in love with him when he still look like a drunken hobbo.

It's basicaly author trying to make a fantasy where he can indentify as the MC...
Is it so hard for these trash to work a little to become better person and have a decent life? Or do they think that blaming the entire world is enouth?

Users who are viewing this thread