Yoru ni Kikasete - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - Stormy weather.

Dex-chan lover
well, you know shit-storm, right?
the storm is already coming
then next comes the shit

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy. She knew it was wrong, but sometimes your emotions just get the better of you.

Next chapter, I hope she pushes him away before Yura sees them.

Or... Maybe this incident will be what pushes the boys into finally confronting each other? I really hope this doesn't lead to Yura seeing them kissing and then walking away to contemplate stuff that will make things even worse than they already are...

Group Leader
Oh boy. She knew it was wrong, but sometimes your emotions just get the better of you.
What are you talking about? She told him to let go of her, he refused to, and then he forcibly kissed her. It's literally sexual assault.

Dex-chan lover
What are you talking about? She told him to let go of her, he refused to, and then he forcibly kissed her. It's literally sexual assault.
Well, yeah. Obviously.

She also closed her eyes at the end there and looked like she went with it. It's why I'm hoping she'll come to her senses and push him off at the start of the next chapter.

Well, yeah. Obviously.

She also closed her eyes at the end there and looked like she went with it. It's why I'm hoping she'll come to her senses and push him off at the start of the next chapter.
Oh interesting, I interpreted her eyes closing as part of fear or another negative feeling because her eyebrows are furrowed.

This shoujo has taken me by surprise with its character writing. Haven't read a darker shoujo in a while.

Aggregator gang
I don't quite enjoy this but like I also want to watch the trainwreck.

Dex-chan lover
This series seems to license bad behavior. Multiple people choose to do the wrong thing, as if they have no choice.

Users who are viewing this thread