Yotsuba&!

Acording to Baka Updates:

Yotsuba scns hve already translated up to chapter 101 which should be included in vol 15. This site is currently 4 episodes short, 1 being the last one from vol14 and the first three from vol 15.

I think Yotsubato had no update in the June DengekiDaioh, so probably that's as far as it has been released yet

potato-man, i researched a bit around and first i gotta apologize, since chapters lately had been short and when passed on to volumes they got joined as 1 chapter, so our current 97 is what inthe magazines were 99,100,101it seems.

The magazine raws don'thave the The End image of the volume 14, however there was an announcement of next chapter (102) scheduled for Apr 27, which later on was told to be delayed.

I think that's just the volume end's image but we will have to wait a bit for new chapters

Dex-chan lover
So it's ongoing, right? And it's just delayed? For how long, though? It'll continue, right?
I just really love this manga...Yostuba is weird, cute, funny, refreshing, etc.

It’s a wonderful slice of life with a fairly realistic depiction of what it’s like have a little child at home.

Hush sheep. Apparently it's so trashy, that it even failed to heal you of intolerance for differing opinion. So either it is garbage, or you shouldn't be reading it. Pick one.

Some people think they’re soooo edgy and unique disliking something that most people like and yet apparently still continue to follow it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It’s not a problem about differing opinions, it’s about some sad little troll going out of their way to shit on a manga they already know they aren’t going to enjoy despite making an entire < about> section pointing out how much they dislike the genre.

sad little troll
Honey, apparently this kind of language is considered "harassment" here, so tread lightly. Three strikes and you're out.

It’s not a problem about differing opinion
Uh-huh. As much as it isn't about preference-affirmation group circle wank me-ism.

Users who are viewing this thread