Yotsuba&!

Dex-chan lover
@YouSquiddingMe I kinda explained in comments from 108, but this is just the split chapters fault, you can find this chapter as 104 and 108, for more complete info read my comment in 108 lol

The gap don't really exist, since there was no chapters since 103, which was from august, so it was missing since september issue, and 104/108 got released in january issue, as i read in the info given by Ralen in the board (click expand in the 1st post, then check the replies which are up to date to today there, and the status of yotsuba in dengeki daioh)

Was 105 really deleted and removed hours after its release just so it could be re-uploaded with a group delay?
Yikes. Talk about thirsty, Ralen/Sense.

Fed-Kun's army
For a 6 year old, Yotsuba is a handful little devil. A bit similar to a female version of Shin-chan.

I really admire those other characters who put up with her "well-intended" actions.

It was quite funny at the beginning but has gotten boring at some point.

Fed-Kun's army
are we just going to ignore the fact that last update was 5 months ago :((((( need more yotsuba

Literally one of the best mangas ever made, but once you catch up to it it kinda loses its meaning, having to wait literal years for new chapters and realizing that the slice of life format gets kinda tiresome for such long gaps :(

Is this comic still being made or has the maker stopped working on it? I tried to look it up on Wikipedia but it says it is still ongoing, but when looking at the list of released chapters and volumes it seems the last collected volume, nr 14 was released in 2018 and 3 chapters where made in 2019. Now the Wiki might not be up to date but I kind of wondered if it was still being made but not translated or if the maker just stopped or reduced production to a crawl. I like the comic and would have no problems buying it if got made and translated by a publisher, but I get the feeling it's not being made anymore.

After reading Barakamon and being left with a while in my soul (lol) I read someone recomended Yotsuba as something similar. I love the similarities and differences. But I assumed it was an old manga that had already finished. So I'm surprised it's still going, please never stop drawing this sensei! I'll buy it as soon as I have enough money -.-

Syx

Yotsuba can cure all the problems caused by humans in the world if everyone read it.

Users who are viewing this thread